No announcement yet.

Reggae Boyz tour Asia/Middle East - squad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was not "carry news". I saw him at practice recently, and I know he is highly rated by a few in local football circles.

Keep watching this space for more predictions as to player selection. I just know talent when I see it, and that's why I can repeat Shatta's line - 25 Adus deh a yard!

By the way, there is an emoticon for "I'm not worthy". Unnu need to get familiar with it!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
      Keep watching this space for more predictions as to player selection. I just know talent when I see it, and that's why I can repeat Shatta's line - 25 Adus deh a yard!
      Well BenJ is now our site reporter, dont come crawling back, fram you get u Escalade you cant even throw a morsel to those of us up in the cold starved for info on the ground...
      SA 2010: Reggae Boyz coming home!

Comment

Hey, if you want to risk the validity of your posts and your reputation by quoting BenJ on football matters, gwaan! This site cannot be held responsible for any harm that may be self-inflicted for loss of status and credibility as a result of your ratings for one BenJ over yours truly!

Be patient, son. Your reward shall not be mere morsels, but rather manna from heaven!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post

Be patient, son. Your reward shall not be mere morsels, but rather manna from heaven!
          Wa wa wa... the Pearl? Son of the Pearl maybe? Oooh boy I cant wait...
          SA 2010: Reggae Boyz coming home!

Comment

June 20, 2007

Reggae Boyz tour Asia/Middle East

The Jamaican National Senior Men’s Team, the Reggae Boyz, is currently in Jakarta where they will face Indonesia on Thursday, June 21, 2007 at 7:00am Jamaican time at the Main Stadium Gelaro Bung Karno Senayan.

This is the first in a four game friendly tour of the Asian Confederation. The team will also face Vietnam, Malaysia and Iran.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
            X