• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Johhny & Brains you think Pool could use a striker like this

43 games - 26 goals

207 appearances -106

32 games -7 goals
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

What if Rodgers stays? What’s the worst that could happen?

Judging by early reports ahead of the summer’s transfer window, Liverpool could face a nosedive further into mediocrity in they continue to follow this course.

Fenway Sports Group is making an enquiry about the Aston Villa striker Christian Benteke, who has two years of his deal left to run and could fetch a price in excess of £20m.

http://www.thisisanfield.com/2015/05...ilable-summer/

Johnny & Brains league position relative to money spent looks as if its going to be another year of proving the theory wrong , a wonda why, one thing this season has exposed , nuff man on di site nuh know ball or ow a club fi run ...BRENDAN RODGERS IS A RUCKS....all di while man and man a boost dis clown as any coach because im play attractive ball, nuh know ball.....run outta dat...if im ave any deceny im resign.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Are these real people? I can't really answer honestly without a name; Are they from a corner league?
      Peter R

Comment

They currently play in the Prem,can you answer.

Comment

I am very wary of these types of "set up" questions but since you asked nicely an also spoke of LFC in the third person as opposed to "we" I chance an answer but somehow I feel I will regret it Anyway it goes without saying that we (LFC that is ) definitely need a striker or two or even midfielder who can produce goals... two of the ratios you present are greater than a goal every two games which translates roughly into almost a twenty goal per season player which would be very nice. Had we gotten that, hell even high single figures from either Lambert or Balotelli I believe we could very well have been in the top four.

Bottom line is we do need a striker (at least one) who can produce greater than single figures, close to 20 or more would be nice. Sturridge is IMO still an unknown entity for next season as we (I haven't ) haven't heard any update on his prognosis. I hope he heals well and is able and fit by mid-August!

So my guess is you're going to tell me these players are available BUT the manager is farting around? Do I get a prize for guessing right?
          Peter R

Comment

Drogba, Falcoa and Van Persie have very good records. Last year you was signing praises when Pool got Ballo.

You seem to be high on name as I can remember your 20 million dollar striker phrase which was once your mantra, so no loaded question for me.

How about a striker with something like 12 goals in the last 11 games in the EPL? and lead their team to the FA cup final?
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Johnny , so what happened after the one season wonder (Bentke ) cant give you that under the youth coach , these players are currently at pool, and had these stats before joinng pool.

in the order

43 games - 26 goals = Balo

207 appearances -106 =Lambert

32 games -7 goals= Boroni

I have no doubt any striker that come in under Rodgers will fail,it takes an exceptional coach to get the best out of quality and Rucks to make it look like crap.He would make Drogba and Van Persie look like flops.You see the value of Saurez , he covered up alot, a player that can create on his own doesnt need much tactical guidance if any to shine.

BR is a RUCKS !

Comment

Boroni is no quaility.

Why did Ballo come at pool, hit performance.

Lambert couldn't cut.

Benteke not a one strike wonder, He was injured and missed the world Cup. He can hold up the ball and bring player in the game, something none of the three you mention can't. He can also head the ball better than anyone of them.

As Barnes said he is the perfect fit for someone like Sterling. Just look how he plays with a fast Gabbi and you will see.
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

How many goals did Sturridge and Suarez score before they arrived? I really don't know but I'm sure you will tell me. and Borini?!?!
                  Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
                    Johnny , so what happened after the one season wonder (Bentke ) cant give you that under the youth coach , these players are currently at pool, and had these stats before joinng pool.

in the order

43 games - 26 goals = Balo

207 appearances -106 =Lambert

32 games -7 goals= Boroni

I have no doubt any striker that come in under Rodgers will fail,it takes an exceptional coach to get the best out of quality and Rucks to make it look like crap.He would make Drogba and Van Persie look like flops.You see the value of Saurez , he covered up alot, a player that can create on his own doesnt need much tactical guidance if any to shine.

BR is a RUCKS !
                    And how do you explain Sturridge? same thing?
                    Peter R

Comment

Can you tell me who this is? 63 goals in 88 appearances. This past year 4 in 26 appearances. Let me spare you ~ Falcao. LVG is a rucks too?
                      Peter R

Comment

LOL!!!!

you can't mash up the man argument so.

Comment

Good question Peter , explain Sturry without Saurez ?

Comment

If Balo,Lambert and Boroni were coming off Injuries like Falco, BR would have an excuse but it speaks to the ambition of LVG, even suh,Falco is shown no mercy , how long has he had Boroni on the books, better yet ,look how he managed Sturry when he came back from injury, that would be a better comparison,Sturry looked wutliss to the point of breaking down again .That spoke to the RUKISH nature of BR.

Poor Johhny at least when you laugh try not to force it.

Comment

Honest answer who bought no quality is that a reflection of a deeper issue Johnny ? Lambert couldnt cut it, who bought him ?....and then Balo in juss tun wutliss suh.

Talk di tings Johnny.

Comment

Working...
                              X