No announcement yet.

X-cuse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sass,if a team is in need of only the greatest striker then you would expect that team to lose only by a margin that striker could overcome,hello,6-1 is beyond losing.For that you should be truly disappointed without resorting to offering mitigating factors.
    I answered your questions,and on two occasions too,Sass.
    Last edited by Rockman; May 26, 2015, 09:24 PM.

Comment

Peter R,if you are saying BR should be fired next season if he repeats this season performance then this season's performance is woeful enough for him to get fired,only a matter of giving BR the opportunity to do better..
      That is, in essence, X's position.

Comment

It took nigh to beating him with a big stick! stubborn like a mule! Dem kin a student deh ! ahhhh bwoyyyy! but yes it finally got through... and TBH I don't have a problem with the concept of more for less... but realistically, more for less will be a one off accomplishment, not sustainable over time...
        Peter R

Comment

No! X's position is not one of support or another year for BR. BR should have been gone since January of December and he has overstayed his time according to my reading of X. My position is that BR needs the support of the owners and the fans this next year, and if he then screws up and does not achieve certain goals then yes, it would be in order to seek a new coach. But I don't know why it concerns X so, he should be looking to give Pellegrini some support!
          Peter R

Comment

Both you and X sum up Liverpool season as a abject failure,you assert that if BR does the same next season then he should be fired.Affording him more time is to determine if he is really that bad.

Comment

X position is Rodgers should have been fired 3 years ago. Hence he gave the man name youth coach.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

You are talking about a game at the end of the season when the highlight is Gerrard and Sterling leaving. Check how many games they won and you will see Manu didn't win much more. Manu first 10 games were embarrassing as well. Again if Manu play without DeGea and defend the way they did this year, they may finish in 6 or higher.
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Where did I say "abject failure" or imply that. The wheels fell off in the last six weeks yes.... and overall I am able to rationalize the season's performance. So while I do acknowledge unmet expectations especially at the end of the season, I certainly never ever called for BR's head nor cried him down. SO , don't be too quick to put me in the same category as X. However, next season, once he is given a decent team i.e. some holes filled then I wouldn't fault those who might want his head if he fails. However, I wish him every success and hope that he gets back to last season' (13/14)s type of results.

It will be affording him more time to see if he is really NOT that bad, is how I would phrase it!
                  Peter R

Comment

if given the reign next season, he has to start good to keep his position or he will be sacked early.

Comment

Working...
                    X