No announcement yet.

X-cuse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What up with him??? One of the reason he was fired was how he dealt with the Suarez thing.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
      Real Madrid will fit Rafa. He can spend money like water and don't really care about the business side. He can call for better players when he likes.

Liverpool could no longer afford him. Let us see how long he will last. He will have to deliver in short order.

So you take a year off now??? what the...??? LOL!!!!
      That's what wagon hopping fans do Sass...LOL...what a joka.
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

I wasn't calling fir a truce per se(albeit that is welcomed),I was merely adding the needed texture(placing things in the proper context)as I am doing now.The injection and subsequent relevance to the 'supporting' cast was not my doing either,I am merely reacting to what has been put in front of me.
        I see miscinception remains the problem boss.

Comment

Not alluding to any such thing. But with Rafa now at RM, I'm hoping X will realise that he is not available.

I guess X will simply nominate other coaches.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

You disappoint me with this line of reasoning. In other words you ball fi X???

You a tell the man dem fi easy up offa X and give him a chance but once he has a little life you change the tune???

ahha, I sight the rakes.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

You forgot to get rid of the container of gas and the matches you are clutching,be sure to do that right before you start claiming innocence.In other words there is absolutely nothing to Sass' assertions,and you are bent on making the most of it.
              Last edited by Rockman; May 26, 2015, 01:29 PM.

Comment

Sass,someone has to make sense if it all at the end of the day.
                What I can't understand is how everyone was quite contented with bashing X yet when a closer examination of the facts revealed it was unjustified ,those same people are trying to cling to their ill advised ways?
                A million people on tge ither sude is okay but if X gets a handful of endorsers it is a HUGE problem.
                There is a reason why I deminstrated how X proved he was nit intractable,and it as fir a reason.

Comment

Okay Mr President,nevertheless being maniacal and homeless may be too hard to overcome.
                  Last edited by Rockman; May 26, 2015, 01:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
                    Sass,someone has to make sense if it all at the end of the day.
                    What I can't understand is how everyone was quite contented with bashing X yet when a closer examination of the facts revealed it was unjustified ,those same people are trying to cling to their ill advised ways?
                    A million people on tge ither sude is okay but if X gets a handful of endorsers it is a HUGE problem.
                    There is a reason why I deminstrated how X proved he was nit intractable,and it as fir a reason.
                    Rockman - exactly what was X right about?
                    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Well if you will not start blocking roads if BR gets fired then he was right in questioning if BR is the rught man for the job,I already made concessions reagarding the tactless ways..,primarily the very thought of shifting alliance.

Comment

....'sass, Rocky is essentially saying you are telling lies on him. Not fighting words but........
                        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Rocky, man have been calling for Fergie and Wenger head from the day they took position.

They have been right that Fergie needed to leave and some day they will be right on the fact that Wenger should leave. X start ball for Youth coach head even before he was hired. At the beggining of last season he said he was off the bus, then they won when they started leading the league he said he was back on board, only to start bashing again.

How is he right again???

Comment

So that is why you kept your strong clutch on the container if gas and box of matches,tan deh!

Comment

Look,BR failed to leave X with egg on his face,fact is in the end X's concerns proved to be legitimate ones.

Comment

How so???

Liverpool in a much better position now than it was 3 years ago. Buying young players and building for the future and offloading old players.

They just have to make a few sensible buys and they will be in a good position. The problem is, just like the guy who use to do Larry King show, who always cuss everything Arsenal, You will be left with egg on your face.

Liverpool is not going anywhere and FSG like owner of Arsenal and Manu which comprised of American companies will take their time to build and put the club in a better shape while improving the quality on the field. If you can't deal with that then I don't know why you making noise.

Last I heard Liverpool was in bankrupt a few years ago. NOBODY expect them to be second last year. Was X wrong about Rodgers then???

Comment

Working...
                                X