X-cuse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• X-cuse

So Rafa gets his dream job, we can safely say Barcelona will not win another league title and the rest should not even bother turn up for the champions league because real will win everything. Right?

Peter R

Comment

I think he should take it, conquer the world ,Klopp is taking 6 months ,Ancolotti probably will take a year like Klopp, so Liverpool will be left with scarps for bonafide coaches, FSG might hold this clown again - another season of disaster- Then Rafa can come in next summer and dictate terms.

Its going according to my plans - so I will be on vacation in spain with the real deal next season.
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Hopefully this will shut you up for a while, yes?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Dunny View Post
          So Rafa gets his dream job, we can safely say Barcelona will not win another league title and the rest should not even bother turn up for the champions league because real will win everything. Right?
          As of now, the only thing I want for Real Madrid is for Ronaldo to break Rauls's record. I wish they finish outside of the UCL places next season, get knocked out in the early rounds of the UCL and cup competitions.

Why was Ancellotti fired? This is madness. I hope DeGea notice there is no stability at that mad house.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Strange,Peter R in response to the revelation that at age 20,Sterling is not outdone by the top players when they were that age,chose to focus on the activities of Sterling's agent,as if that agent is a teammate(not responsible for the poor showings).
            Similarly,rather than ask yourself how Rafa is being considered for the illustrious RM job and isn't for the Pool job,Mr President is somehow alluding to X being finally satisfied despite his team is stucked with BR.
            What has Sterling accomplished is essential then so to is what has Rafa..,better yet what has BR..?
            Last edited by Rockman; May 26, 2015, 09:41 AM.

Comment

kenny Dagliesh(sp)?

Comment

Dunny,the Barca hurdle is not something easy to get over,my guess is RM will probably be the La Liga club in two years,tge problem is tge ne manager has to deliver immediately.

Comment

Real Madrid is an embarrassment to football. They will not win a title again for a while. Right now they have a very decent squad that certainly can win trophies next season that now will be broken up. Any coach taking over a new team needs time to build and RM believes in the now.
                  Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Real Madrid will fit Rafa. He can spend money like water and don't really care about the business side. He can call for better players when he likes.

Liverpool could no longer afford him. Let us see how long he will last. He will have to deliver in short order.

So you take a year off now??? what the...??? LOL!!!!
                    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

You are such a bitter child.....Your nightmare is coming true soon,Rafa will be back,the youth coach caan find no shadow fi rest.

Brendan Rodgers has taken Liverpool to a new low, he should do the decent thing and resign rather than insult the club
                      Brendan Rodgers should offer his resignation as Liverpool manager
                      Liverpool were thrashed 6-1 at Stoke in their final game of the season
                      Rodgers is responsible for that inept performance at the Britannia Stadium
                      He's also to blame for the mismanagement of Raheem Sterling
                      The 42-year-old should put the club first and step down as manager
                      ADRIAN DURHAM: Manchester United are the league's biggest achievers
                      ADRIAN DURHAM: Newcastle fans must draw a line under the bitterness and back Ashley - if he does what he says, they can start believing again
                      READ: Could one of these do better than Rodgers at Liverpool?
                      By ADRIAN DURHAM FOR MAILONLINE
                      PUBLISHED: 01:36 EST, 26 May 2015 | UPDATED: 06:51 EST, 26 May 2015

shares
                      View comments
                      Why hasn’t Brendan Rodgers done the decent thing and offered to resign? It is disrespectful to Liverpool fans and an insult to the rich history of a great football club.
                      Liverpool losing 6-1 at Stoke City was a game changer. It could well become the career-defining result for Rodgers. It is a result and performance which means Rodgers is under obligation to at least say to the board that he will step down.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...#ixzz3bG0PykuE
                      Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
                      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

New low? Finishing 5th to 7th nuh the norm for your former club?
                        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

how is it two days ago you a call fi truce and you still a flame fire????
                          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

....den Assasin, mi surprise you didd'en know that Rocky is 'the fire starter'.

Big ginal dat.
                            The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

mi a call him out man. LOL!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X