Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Okay,the season EPL has ended,..

..a HUGE congrats to Chelsea.
    We were treated to the annoying back and forth bickering between two Liverpool fans(Paul Marin and X),ergo it is only fitting that the chips fall where they may upon reaching the conclusion if the season.Firstly,when X voiced his intention to possibly switching alliance,I admonished him for that.
    We witnessed the vindication of poster X.
    Separate and aside,it is his view that BR is not the right coach for Pool,and showed willingness to change that view if BR's coaching abilities warrant it,as was the case when the youth coach started to to get good results,a far cry from the flipside of the coin which displayed unwavering support for the manager despite...In so doing, X proved that he was not intractable,and given the toothless finish by Pool,his concerns proved legitimate.The pith of all the objections to X's views is he went about things in a tactless way.

Well yuh right,I can accept that but as I said earlier in one of my post,I had to deal with Paul's name calling ,so I stooped to his levels,also I was influenced by Brick and Don1 with the kicking off of heads by tims,again I apologize to the forumites. I will do my best next season,to my father ,I apologize for smearing the family name.

As of today Paul I Xtend my hand for a truce.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
      Well yuh right,I can accept that but as I said earlier in one of my post,I had to deal with Paul's name calling ,so I stooped to his levels,also I was influenced by Brick and Don1 with the kicking off of heads by tims,again I apologize to the forumites. I will do my best next season,to my father ,I apologize for smearing the family name.

Wow Xman. ..hats off to you
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

sorry x u team seem so far from premier top team as of next

I think you have to just sit and bear it as we have in not winning anything for awhile.
        "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

Its not like I have a choice.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Truce me sh!t!!! Wheel and come again fi the new season. The fifth columnist will still be here and so will Brendan Rogers. Hot patty.....hot patty!!!
            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
              ..a HUGE congrats to Chelsea.
              We were treated to the annoying back and forth bickering between two Liverpool fans(Paul Marin and X),ergo it is only fitting that the chips fall where they may upon reaching the conclusion if the season.Firstly,when X voiced his intention to possibly switching alliance,I admonished him for that.
              We witnessed the vindication of poster X.
              Separate and aside,it is his view that BR is not the right coach for Pool,and showed willingness to change that view if BR's coaching abilities warrant it,as was the case when the youth coach started to to get good results,a far cry from the flipside of the coin which displayed unwavering support for the manager despite...In so doing, X proved that he was not intractable,and given the toothless finish by Pool,his concerns proved legitimate.The pith of all the objections to X's views is he went about things in a tactless way.
              From your first sentence you in error, yes, there was bickering and X was ably supported by you in case you forget...but your error is in saying TWO Liverpool fans... I think it is plain to see that X is NOT a real LFC... the real proof was that Jordan Ibe post. A real fan of a club COULD NEVER make a post with a headline that that one, NEVER!
              Peter R

Comment

Truce accepted if you admit that you are not a LFC fan but really a fifth columnist. http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/s...ty+Liverpool#p ost378365

"H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

This is not about tge perceived 'supporting' cast,it could not be without YOUR name being mentioned.
                  How are you coping given the 6-1 drubbing?

Comment

I extend my hand in a truce I am greeted with Pre conditions and outright rejection, well yuh caan say mi neva try, yuh see ow man bitta when the truth box dem,well my Tims shine and ready fi next season.

Comment

I extend my hand in a truce I am greeted with Pre conditions and outright rejection, well yuh caan say mi neva try, yuh see ow man bitta when the truth box dem,well my Tims shine and ready fi next season.
                      Disgraceful. Admit you are the real fifth columnist. http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/s...ty+Liverpool#p ost378365
                      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

A somebody yuh a look fi chat yuh ?...I will leave you alone to do some deep self examination in how you continue to get it so wrong.

Comment

Rockman say him a play boaty but him stack the deck for X. Read carefully.
                          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Here comes Johnny.

Comment

Disgraceful. Admit you are the real fifth columnist. http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/s...ty+Liverpool#p ost378365

Comment

Working...
                              X