Sorry Peter, Paul, Liverpool fans!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
    Marin, I share your anger and wrath........

I had forgotten about that post in detail where X eXited Liverpool eXpeditiously .

Anyway, he did eXpress remorse for his frequent outburst at you et al.

Only next season will tell. A man's word is his honor.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
      Marin, I share your anger and wrath........

I had forgotten about that post in detail where X eXited Liverpool eXpeditiously .

Anyway, he did eXpress remorse for his frequent outburst at you et al.

Only next season will tell. A man's word is his honor.
      What hot me is that him have the nerve fi a call me fifth columnist. LOL! He is no LFC man - no sah - eh eh - jes a wagon hopper wid no sense. Mek him tan deh. Instead of bringing some sense to the conversation, all him can do is tear down, tear down, tear down...can you imagine a real fan posting this:
      http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/s...076#post521076

Di bredda directly laugh after fi wi team when we get 6 an still ah call propa fan 5th columnist???? You don't see seh him mad??? Only a fan from a nex' team could do dat - him get fin' out. LOL!! (But we all did know seh him wasn't a red from time).

Disgraceful man. Disgraceful. Keep him pon fi u side a di fence.
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

I am trying to understand why previously seemingly intelligent individuals give so much importance to the maniacal outbursts of a homeless man?!!?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I will wait and see what happens with Sterling, I also like a Sturridge quite a bit as well.

The Jamaican connection is important to me, first and foremost, I just find it hard to root for a team without a personal connection.

Comment

They have decent money in wages as they are getting rid of Gerrard, Johnson, most likely Ballotelli, Lambert, Lucas etc. They should be able to add 3 or 4 decent players to the squad and Sturridge and Flannigan should be back.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Try to channel your inner Brazilian (Coutinho) or African (Sakho~ French born of Senegalese parents and Kolo Toure)...plus Sturridge still there for another three years according to his contract!

Don't be too quick to make rash decisions like X now.
              YWNA
              Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                I am trying to understand why previously seemingly intelligent individuals give so much importance to the maniacal outbursts of a homeless man?!!?
                Wooooooooooooooiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...mi belly...... (even if is me you a call homeless ) Too funny.
                "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                  They have decent money in wages as they are getting rid of Gerrard, Johnson, most likely Ballotelli, Lambert, Lucas etc. They should be able to add 3 or 4 decent players to the squad and Sturridge and Flannigan should be back.
                  We desperately need a true attacking midfielder to play with Coutinho and a surgical finisher. If you look closely at our attack in recent weeks, there has been no push up the park from Henderson, Allen, Lucas or even Gerrard with any real intent in transitioning from the middle third to the final third. It is always only 1 or 2 players pressing forward. I am not sure what to attribute that to, but it was clear that goal scoring was not in our cards. We truly need a world class striker and a Xabi Alonso type.

Comment

You may not like it but Benteke is an upgrade over the current Ballo and Lambert. Also they are going after Ings which could make that run, also heard that Milner wants to come to Pool, so they realize what you are saying, now can they get(not must the ones I mention) but these kind of players???

As far as I am concern this is a good transfer market this year as Barca, Real, Chelsea, Man City, Juv and many of the real big teams are not desperate for strikers and offense. Many can only take one or two and a few good potential great talent is there for the taking. Liverpool have some deal potential this year.
                    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                      You may not like it but Benteke is an upgrade over the current Ballo and Lambert. Also they are going after Ings which could make that run, also heard that Milner wants to come to Pool, so they realize what you are saying, now can they get(not must the ones I mention) but these kind of players???

As far as I am concern this is a good transfer market this year as Barca, Real, Chelsea, Man City, Juv and many of the real big teams are not desperate for strikers and offense. Many can only take one or two and a few good potential great talent is there for the taking. Liverpool have some deal potential this year.
                      They have to be ready to break the bank. That's the only way it's going to happen regardless of who they get. The unfortunate truth is that unless we find the next "Michael Owen" we're going to struggle even though Benteke and Ings are good players, they are not marquis players. We need a marquis striker.

Comment

Working...
                      X