Sorry Peter, Paul, Liverpool fans!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry Peter, Paul, Liverpool fans!!!

If Sterling leaves I am out, this guy Rogers is lost and needs to find his way back home.
    This for the final game of the season versus Stoke, just pure bad mind.
    Look at this quote!!!!

[/I]"Part of the reason Raheem Sterling is on the bench is because of everything that has been going on," Rodgers said.

"I think it is a game to take him out. There has been a huge weight on him. We have other players who are focused on the game."

[/I]

Jangles worst nightmare

https://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/blogs...161803903.html
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Stonigut View Post
      If Sterling leaves I am out, this guy Rogers is lost and needs to find his way back home.
      This for the final game of the season versus Stoke, just pure bad mind.
      Look at this quote!!!!

[/I]"Part of the reason Raheem Sterling is on the bench is because of everything that has been going on," Rodgers said.

"I think it is a game to take him out. There has been a huge weight on him. We have other players who are focused on the game."

[/I]
      Stoni - I wish you well on your travels. It was nice having you on the wagon while you were. At least you are honest about it...unlike some pretenders. Don't worry, the wagon wheel bruck, but we nah stop the journey. Dem might leave we outta zion for 40 years, but the promised land will be ours again. By the way, once you put on a nex' jersey, we nah tek u back...so think careful that you might end up a pariah like heX.

---

Now, regarding Sterling. The fact that he was on the bench means that he could have played...but not necessarily a "bad mind" move. The decision not to play him may be a message to FSG, not to Sterling (a lost cause). He might be trying to say - "Hey FSG, we need to upgrade big time if this kid leaves". The team had Lucas on the field and the best back 3 we have, yet we got destroyed without a front man and without any real speed in the midifield. Ibe showed why we should be optimistic, but Lucas, Lambert, Gerrard and Allen all showed that we are in bad need of speed and a world class striker.
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

BR said the players he chose for the game are focused,did you see any evidence of that,and what does that say about his grasp on reality?
        Last edited by Rockman; May 24, 2015, 01:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
          BR said the players he chose for the game are focused,did you see any evidence of that,and what does that say about his grasp on reality?
          What did you expect him to say? That they were distracted? LOL!!! And do you seriously think that the sh!t Sterling and his agent have been going on with hasn't been disruptive to Sterling and to the club?
          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Paul, not fully off yet but if Sterling goes, I am done. All the moves we talked about last summer, get rid of Toure, now you are saying Toure is the best!!! I said Lambert and Balo was a bad idea, they did not fit Rogers own system, but they got them, they ignored improving the defense with superior talent, they ignored defensive mid improvement, they still have Mignolet!!

The guy could not get a consistent rotation going, his good moves he would not put on the field consistently and not in their right positions, can, markovic, lallana, all mostly wasted except for can who was played out of position.
            Glen Johnson a key contributor from the previous season shut out, for what reason???

Following this team this year was torturous. In my defense I am not a typical fan, I just want the team with the most yard talent to follow, so it looks like Leicester, Crystal Palace and possibly Norwich if they make it.

Comment

So he said they were focused and clearly there isn't any evidence they were,much the same way he prematurely throws in the towel regarding competing for a CL spot to focus on winning the FA Cup,that too proved shallow.
              It is beyond what BR is expected to say,the question is what YOU would say,unfortunately,you continue to bend over backwards for BR to the detriment of good judgement and Liverpool.

Comment

You just explained to him at least give him an idea what went wrong,trust me Paul hasn't a clue, its easier to blame Sterling.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
                  So he said they were focused and clearly there isn't any evidence they were,much the same way he prematurely throws in the towel regarding competing for a CL spot to focus on winning the FA Cup,that too proved shallow.
                  It is beyond what BR is expected to say,the question is what YOU would say,unfortunately,you continue to bend over backwards for BR to the detriment of good judgement and Liverpool.
                  Let's be clear - I am not "bending over backwards for BR". I don't know the man and don't make no demi-god out of him. I have said before, graveyards are full of indispensable people. All I am saying is that to cry down the man - the same man that got the team within a "slip" of the title last year - based on an extremely difficult set of circumstances, is quite simply - simplistic. There are so many other factors that go into a team's performance and end of year result that it is beyond me how people can be so unfair. If it was you or me in the job, the very least that we would deserve is fairness.

And for the record, the real examination that has to take place lies with FSG. They have to truly give real fans an understanding of how they will overcome the spending gap between us and the top 4 to restore the club to it's desired heights. That is where I want to start, at the top. As they say...sh!t rolls downhill. Until we overcome the spending gap - Jesus himself nah mek we get eena di tykle race. It is THAT SIMPLE. Blaming Rodgers, without looking at the ownership, is like wiping one half of your a$$.

And as for managerial support, I believe in supporting your manager unless there is evidence that he is detrimental to the future of the club. If Rodgers gets fired tomorrow, and dem bring in Slurgie, he would be the manager of my club and I would HUG HIM UP*. That is what fans need to focus on - support - not tear down.

---

* for the avoidance of doubt, that was a purely hyperbolic example used only to emphasize my point.

Comment

Originally posted by Stonigut View Post
                    Paul, not fully off yet but if Sterling goes, I am done. All the moves we talked about last summer, get rid of Toure, now you are saying Toure is the best!!! I said Lambert and Balo was a bad idea, they did not fit Rogers own system, but they got them, they ignored improving the defense with superior talent, they ignored defensive mid improvement, they still have Mignolet!!

The guy could not get a consistent rotation going, his good moves he would not put on the field consistently and not in their right positions, can, markovic, lallana, all mostly wasted except for can who was played out of position.
                    Glen Johnson a key contributor from the previous season shut out, for what reason???

Following this team this year was torturous. In my defense I am not a typical fan, I just want the team with the most yard talent to follow, so it looks like Leicester, Crystal Palace and possibly Norwich if they make it.
                    Stoni - I agree that Rodgers made some mind-blowing moves that I would be daft to try to defend. The decisions though should not be looked at necessarily in isolation. Remember, they are trying to blood young talent because they have no purchasing power in the free market. For one, I think he tried really hard to make Markovic into a reliable starter, and did his best to have Moreno become a similar rock. However, the senior talent that he had in the squad also dropped the ball - Lucas, Gerrard, Johnson, Lovren, Lambert, Balotelli all under performed and Sturridge may as well have been parked in a hospital. I can't imagine how he could have been expected to integrate the youngsters without a safe and solid spine. We just didn't have it this year. It happens and it happens a lot in football. It's just that the expectations after last year were a big burden, but the big mistake to me was FSG's in not giving the man $50m to go out and buy a world class striker and a Gerrard replacement. Henderson is not it.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
                      You just explained to him at least give him an idea what went wrong,trust me Paul hasn't a clue, its easier to blame Sterling.
                      I only have one thing to say to you:
                      http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/s...ty+Liverpool#p ost378365

Comment

Stoni yuh whaan ansa dis apologist?

Comment

Today's loss was pretty brutal, didn't see the game but the score line says it all.

Anyway, if or when you go ¡Vaya con Diós compadre! Will you following X to City? or you seeking other pastures? wherever you go may the grazing be greener there for you, but just remember you will then be walking alone.
                          Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
                            Stoni yuh whaan ansa dis apologist?
                            You are a disgrace. http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/s...ty+Liverpool#p ost378365

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
                              Today's loss was pretty brutal, didn't see the game but the score line says it all.

Anyway, if or when you go ¡Vaya con Diós compadre! Will you following X to City? or you seeking other pastures? wherever you go may the grazing be greener there for you, but just remember you will then be walking alone.
                              Peter - the really bad part was that the result was justified. The team played like a flat tire school bus trying to navigate a steep sand dune. Terrible. I think it goes to show how weak the team is with an aging gerrard and a relatively toothless attack. To be fair, the ref could put him application in tomorrow for the IRL (rugby) as he let them rough up Llalana bad. Anyway, new season soon start. Time fi get serious. FSG betta get ready fi spen some $$$$$$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X