X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Youth Coach at his best 5-0 Stoke 1st Half

No Sterling

No Balotelli

I guess this is below par as it now stands we are in 6th place....Man say hold Sterling until his contract expires (FREE XODUS) , so our league position will reflect our spending power....lol .

Every thing that Paul Marin has advocate is a disaster, our league position doesnt reflect our spending power, I wonder why, given that we have one of the best coaches in the world.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Yeah, this Breda drank his own koolaid and swallowed the damn bowl. Absolute disaster, this thing has gone sideways and backways and it will take a concentrated effort to salvage what is left from the last two years and try to build on that skeleton.

Comment

Tell that to Paul,I saw the sh!t coming to hit the fan,I ran ,Paul embraced it.Tell im long time we need a new fan ,Paul said nothing no wrang wid it....spending power to league table,6th is par...lol.

He is gone.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
        Tell that to Paul,I saw the sh!t coming to hit the fan,I ran ,Paul embraced it.Tell im long time we need a new fan ,Paul said nothing no wrang wid it....spending power to league table,6th is par...lol.

He is gone.
        When you can come with sensible arguments come bring dem. You are only able to run you mout' when the club is under pressure and not doing well...such is your support. I bet you don't even own a LFC jersey. Run galang. Natty Bob seh - he who fight and run away, live to fight another day. LFC will be back.

And by the way --- here is my position for the 1000th time through your thick head:

1. FSG set the targets (e.g. 4th place)
        2. FSG set the transfer budget (e.g. £100m)
        3. FSG give the manager his boundaries (e.g. no transfer not approved by committee)

With those, you leave the man alone. If by christmas, he is not within touching distance of the objective in #1, then you do an assessment. After that, another assessment at the end of the season or in early March. And during that whole time, give him support until you fire him. Until he is no longer LFC manager, then he is the man we REAL fans will support. Fickle waggonist will never understand that.

As I posted elsewhere, FSG now can look back at the season and evaluate the man.

Run galang.
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

In other words yuh nuh care if im get sack?

Comment

6 ...Crouch.. Lol.

Comment

6 ...Crouch.. Lol.
              How can you call yourself an LFC fan? Seriously. You laugh at a result like this? If it was Jangle, Lazie, Rockhead, Tilla etc., okay - we wi tek dem liks...but you CLEARLY are not an LFC fan- if you have any b*lls - post the crap you post here at LFC Board and see how long you last. Jerq. Enjoy your blue shirt. You probably laugh when you pickney bring home a "D".
              "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Bitter medicine sometimes taste sweet ,look at the positive , 2 of the goals came from Rafa deadwood crouch and KD deadwood Adam X lfc players.....its all over the lfc website ,others want him out , no more fluke wins,the FA cup run by the fans estimation was a fluke,semi final was all luck that ended with Aston Villa .

Everybloody thing that you advocated for has been a disaster,did you hear a bloody disaster and i am glad for that, I support my club, you supported BR!

Comment

BTW i told you diss disaster affi bottom out , i think it just did , no way back after this.

Comment

BTW i told you diss disaster affi bottom out , i think it just did , no way back after this.
                    Look - you are not an LFC fan - stop pretending. No fan says he supports his club and then laughs at them when they lose under any circumstances. Please, just stop the charade. You are a disgrace.

Comment

You got a lesson this season on how to seperate supporting club vs coach,from me , i cant help you if you didnt learn anything,that was a good 6 in BR a$$, now take him where you want to take him with you, huddle and cry ,but nuh come back a my club.

Comment

In case you missed it.

https://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/blogs...161803903.html

Comment

You got a lesson this season on how to seperate supporting club vs coach,from me , i cant help you if you didnt learn anything,that was a good 6 in BR a$$, now take him where you want to take him with you, huddle and cry ,but nuh come back a my club.
                          You are a disgrace. And have no shame a call LFC your club when you pledge allegiance to City from time. KMT. Joka.

Comment

Yawwnnnnnnnnnn......take BR with you.

Comment

Yuh ct like yuh really concern,but there is really no evidence to support it.You are already giving BR another extension,something you routinely did all season.Results mean nothing to you or they would have influenced your opinion of the job BR has done.You keep passing the buck to the owners,they are a constant,the question is if BR is suitable ..

Comment

Working...
                              X