No announcement yet.

JORDAN IBE FATHER SELL OUT IM SON FOR A LFC jOB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

...but then is this step-father a FIFA approved Player's Agent? If not, what legal premise would The FA or FIFA stand on?
    You know, FIFA allow parents and siblings to represent the interest of their player without them being a licensed agent. And by licensed agent, I am refering to the people who pass the FIFA exam and are given the license to represent players and clubs. What I am not sure about is what standard are these folks held to when they represent these players. Does FIFA have them sign a representative contract with the player? Do they get a badge to allow them to present themselves as the representative of the player. Otherwise, clubs would have to deal with the Sass, Pauls, Jawges etc contacting clubs that they represent a player.

I would need to see how FIFA go about allowing family members to rep players. If you find out anything, let me know.
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Well that route will spare you the name calling , to answer your question, I support my club.
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

No say mi nah contact them, but if they ever want any of my family, I have to know what goes on and have access to my kids anytime I need. That is more important than money to me.

To make sure they are in a good and safe environment and making good choices.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
          You are a disgrace. And you have the b*lls to call me a fifth columnist. If so, then you are a FILTH COLUMNIST. You are a disgrace and the real SELL OUT. LEAVE! Just friggin' LEAVE!!!

Dwl
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Tilla if yuh know what's good fi yuh, yuh better thread very lightly in your support of The HeX. He may end up supporting your team next season.
            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

You support your club, but what about LFC offering two players I just mentioned substantial raises before their contracts expired ? with respect to IBE being locked in ?
              Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
                You support your club, but what about LFC offering two players I just mentioned substantial raises before their contracts expired ? with respect to IBE being locked in ?
                Peter, do you really expect this fool to respond with logic? LOL!!! Sass ask him questions, you ask him questions, I asked him questions and he still can't respond. He is a FILTH COLUMNIST...only able to dish dirt and no sense or understanding of the complexities that make a club other than pointing at the manager. He truly believes that if we were to get Ancelotti, Pep, or Rafa that we will be challenging for the title with current resources. LOL!!! Fool come een like eediat to raht.
                "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Tilla View Post
                  You know, FIFA allow parents and siblings to represent the interest of their player without them being a licensed agent. And by licensed agent, I am refering to the people who pass the FIFA exam and are given the license to represent players and clubs.
                  That is the point!
                  If this guy is a parent, and it says he is (step-parent), FIFA has not a leg to stand on!!!

Aside: Scratch

...never was sure of FIFA's legal standing on the FIFA Players Agent insistence???? ...but FIFA is FIFA!!!!

...and FIFA rules on, if wi = FIFA seh suh, a suh an to hell wid henny nah-shan's laws!!!!
                  "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
                  X