Liverpool need to let go of the past, says Neville

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by X View Post
    So Moyes would do well at pool ?Yuh nuh ansa di striker question but your 1st , is a hint of what you would say.
    I'd have no problem with Benteke. Was Dwight a feared striker prior to joining MU? Don't blow a fuse.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

you know if the Arsenal crew stayed they would have won a Trophy there.

Don't fool yourself Lazie, for most it is about the mighty dollar, not Trophy. How many a dem a take pay cut to move. Don't be so naïve.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
        Manu has been linked with both. Both have done better than Falcoa and Van Persie, far better.
        Far better? Are you aware both RvP and Ings currently have 10 goals? How you get far better in that? Use facts nuh Sass?
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

I though Ings had 12. If he didn't it is my mistake.

http://hereisthecity.com/en-gb/2015/...hile-risk-for/

X read. LOL!!!

http://hereisthecity.com/en-gb/2015/...-talks-for-ne/
          Last edited by Assasin; May 22, 2015, 03:55 PM.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
            you know if the Arsenal crew stayed they would have won a Trophy there.

Don't fool yourself Lazie, for most it is about the mighty dollar, not Trophy. How many a dem a take pay cut to move. Don't be so naïve.

"if the Arsenal crew stayed they would have won a Trophy there."

Really? They all played together remember?

Now you changing the argument to money. I cannot play dandy shandy.

Comment

What Dandy Shandy it is fact. Lazie most played but not for long time. It started with Cole leaving, remember???? Nothing more said.

Van Persie mostly injured, Nasri didn't stay long, Song was just starting to get good.

Comment

don't know. Van Persie and Falcoa seems shadow of themselves. Ings is a free transfer and Benteke is about 30 million so go figure.

Comment

Also you forget what Fergie called Real Madrid?

Comment

Knock unuhself out... Ings has 10 btw.
                    http://www.squawka.com/comparison-matrix#premier_league/2014/2015/danny_ings/126/126/10302/0/p|premier_league/2014/2015/robin_van_persie/126/126/195/0/p|premier_league/2014/2015/christian_benteke/126/126/3738/0/p|premier_league/2014/2015/falcao/126/126/1561/0/p#total_score/goals_scored/total_passes/chances_created#total
                    Peter R

Comment

Working...
                    X