Liverpool need to let go of the past, says Neville

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liverpool need to let go of the past, says Neville

But Neville argues that Sterling would merely represent the latest in a long line of top talents to have moved on in the search of trophies, and says the club needs a rethink from top to bottom.

"The prospect of losing Sterling will be a major concern for everybody connected to the club, but the uncomfortable truth is that this is nothing new for Liverpool," he wrote in The Telegraph.

"Just look back over the past 10-15 years and count the number of players who have left Anfield to pursue bigger and better things elsewhere.

"Steve McManaman, Michael Owen, Javier Mascherano, Xabi Alonso, Fernando Torres and Luis Suarez have all gone."

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896/.../22/11978222/-
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

A so much good player Brandon traded???? Wow!!! Thank you for that info Lazie.

Question for Neville. How many good players Manu traded or let go???
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Thats the point , BR has nothing left trade because he never developed nothing of quality , he inherited it .Waiting for the can we can get get at least 25 million for one of his purchases , maybe just maybe coutinho!
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
        A so much good player Brandon traded???? Wow!!! Thank you for that info Lazie.

Question for Neville. How many good players Manu traded or let go???
        Are you being sarcastic Sass? You must be ....
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
          Thats the point , BR has nothing left trade because he never developed nothing of quality , he inherited it .Waiting for the can we can get get at least 25 million for one of his purchases , maybe just maybe coutinho!
          Would you give the man time to develop young talent? Doubt it .... if the man turned water into wine you would assume it nuh taste good.

Comment

I don't see Neville making a big point. Imagine if Manu still had Ronaldo??

Many modern ballers will leave and then some of these players were forced to leave by coaches who think they were not good enough.
            Look at Alonso, he was forced out the door.

Liverpool just passed through a ruff period and couldn't have good youngsters and didn't have the right mix. 1 more year of not been in top 4 and the same would be said of Manu.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Why didn't you give Moyes time? Why aren't you linked with the prolific Bentke and Inggs?

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

I don't see Neville making a big point. Imagine if Manu still had Ronaldo??

Many modern ballers will leave and then some of these players were forced to leave by coaches who think they were not good enough.
                Look at Alonso, he was forced out the door.

Liverpool just passed through a ruff period and couldn't have good youngsters and didn't have the right mix. 1 more year of not been in top 4 and the same would be said of Manu.
                You do realize MU won multiple trophies since Ronaldo left? You do realize MU didn't want Ronaldo to leave but he wanted to fulfill a childhood dream? Don't bite off what yuh cyaan chew Sass.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
                  Why didn't you give Moyes time? Why aren't you linked with the prolific Bentke and Inggs?
                  First of all MU is too big an institution for Moyes to manage. Second ... he proved that it was too much for him.

Rodgers proved himself at Swansea! Rodgers took your former team to 2nd place, would have been first if not for the Gerrard slip (hehehe ....). Rodgers had Pool playing awesome football last season, had opponents wondering which formation they would encounter. Then again, you were too busy jumping from Chelsea to Citeh to realize that.

Comment

So Moyes would do well at pool ?Yuh nuh ansa di striker question but your 1st , is a hint of what you would say.

Comment

Manu has been linked with both. Both have done better than Falcoa and Van Persie, far better.

Comment

Lets hope Man U pulls this off, it would be the scoop of the century.

Comment

What is the difference??? He left doesn't matter why. De Gea maybe leaving. Good player leave good clubs all the time so the point is kind of mute if you ask me.

Comment

Sass,the question if both would do better than RvP if they were at Man U?
                            I doubt that very much.

Comment

What is the difference??? He left doesn't matter why. De Gea maybe leaving. Good player leave good clubs all the time so the point is kind of mute if you ask me.
                              Sass, Pool players left to win trophies. Ronaldo left to fulfill a dream. DeGea is from Madrid.... so how you what's the difference? You cannot be serious. Michael Owen didn't win the BPL until he went to MU. RvP, Nasri, Clichy and Cecs didn't win the league until they went elsewhere.

Comment

Working...
                              X