No announcement yet.

HL & Assasin!!! Have you seen this???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Klinsmann's son made the decision to go to college because at this stage he has not been offered a pro contract from Germany, US or anywhere else........He's 18, so if he was an elite talent he would have been on the US or German U20 squad for the WC.

If Klingsmann son wanted a contract with a second or 3rd division club in Germany, been German and the son of Klingsmann you think it would be that hard to get???

You mention Manu, Chelsea etc. so I had to set that argument straight because it seems like you got carried away. What you find hard is that even good players will make choices while you find excuses why the kid went to Stanford.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

"If Klingsmann son wanted a contract with a second or 3rd division club in Germany, been German and the son of Klingsmann you think it would be that hard to get???" - My bad!!! Didn't know you were close with the Klinsmann family & knew that Jonathan Klinsmann didn't want a contract in 2. Bundesliga........I guess US U20 messed up not calling him. Wonder why Jürgen didn't get him on the team???

"You mention Manu, Chelsea etc. so I had to set that argument straight because it seems like you got carried away. What you find hard is that even good players will make choices while you find excuses why the kid went to Stanford." - As I said, it went over your head.

Comment

If you are good enough to be in the u20 pool you are good enough to make a 2nd division German side as a keeper even as a reserve if you have a German passport.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
        X