RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How long now dem legalize herb innah Portugal ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long now dem legalize herb innah Portugal ?

"I think the difference between the two leagues [Premier League and La Liga] is huge. Would they [Barcelona or Real Madrid] win the Premier League? Maybe yes. Maybe not."

Lol ! woiee ! Mebbe nuts...

Competively over the course of a season not one off games

The Man Mourinho has a great point...Barca and Real plus Athletico then...shrubs saps weaklings
    "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

Originally posted by Muadib View Post
      "I think the difference between the two leagues [Premier League and La Liga] is huge. Would they [Barcelona or Real Madrid] win the Premier League? Maybe yes. Maybe not."

Lol ! woiee ! Mebbe nuts...

Remember, this is a coach that won in Portugal, Italy, England and Spain with Real Madrid. The 'nuts' would have more authority on the subject than many. many only Ancelotti, Pellegrini and Rafa could challenge his argument.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Barca winning the EPL ?

There ain't no maybe about it..

Bout "maybe, maybe not"..

Ni@@ah please...

Comment

Immediate impact-Diego Forlan,Ruud(RvN),your defender.
          Still waiting on-Herrera and de Maria.

Comment

Originally posted by Muadib View Post
            Barca winning the EPL ?

There ain't no maybe about it..

Bout "maybe, maybe not"..

Ni@@ah please...

Dem would a affi play 38 games fi dat. Burnley got relegated but showed more fight than most La Liga teams.
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Working...
            X