No announcement yet.

John Barnes: "Sterling has not achieved anything"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Didn't Sterling said "It is not about the money"?
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

should NOT be all about the money ... sometimes it should be though. not in this case though imho.

if there are sporting considerations etc then sure.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
        Didn't Sterling said "It is not about the money"?
        He pretty much has to say that.
        "Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
        - Xavi

Comment

Sterling says it's not all about the money and I believe him
          If it was I think he could have pushed for a little more from Liverpool. He has said he don't want to sign a new deal no matter how much they offer. Everyone has a choice to make and he thinks moving away from Liverpool is better for his career

Comment

I have been thinking on this: If Sterling's handlers hold

out for an offer Liverpool cannot or is unwilling to meet which club would take him?

I do not see any elite club willing to pay good money for him. He just is not that good at using his very limited abilities to best effect = top class effect!

He is quick!
            He moves well!
            ...but he does not think well. He over-rates his abilities and often messes up goal-scoring chances and assisting his TEAM on keeping the ball!!! He just does that too, too often! ...and that equals raw talent, unrealized potential and being bad for TEAM. I guess you could say of him, his heart is willing but his production is not up to par! ...have not met my expectations on rate of improvement. Frankly I think over the season he has gone backwards.
            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Man City will, especially like how Lampard and maybe Miller leaving. They have to get MORE ENGLISH PLAYERS in their squad.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Man City will, especially like how Lampard and maybe Miller leaving. They have to get MORE ENGLISH PLAYERS in their squad.
                ...for what money?
                "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

I agree fully! If Liverpool can mek a good change offa him, release him yes!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

This is where good coaching comes in , you saw Maschi and Tevez under Pardew ?...he said they couldnt adapt to the prem, one went to Pool one to United , both won something, it takes a specail manager to spot talent and better yet develop it.

Di yute coach ave unnuh like fool.
                    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Karl, see HL's post under BT's thread "I don't get it"... HL did not indicate a source... it could be Crystal LOL
                      Peter R

Comment

They have to get MORE ENGLISH PLAYERS in their squad.
                        For what reason?
                        "Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
                        - Xavi

Comment

I believe there is a quota they (all clubs) have to fulfill.
                          Peter R

Comment

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co....d-shop-6782522

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/27798163

Lampard and Milner may not be with City so....

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
                              This is where good coaching comes in , you saw Maschi and Tevez under Pardew ?...he said they couldnt adapt to the prem, one went to Pool one to United , both won something, it takes a specail manager to spot talent and better yet develop it.

Di yute coach ave unnuh like fool.
                              Di yute coach have [we] like fool? An a who turn u eena eedyat? Dundu head, who has been "developing" Sterling? As someone said, the seems to have gone backwards this year, I think more b/c of the whole contract thing that the manager. But of course, all things bad at pool = Rodgers fault eena fi u tearup exercise book.
                              "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Developing Sterling, one decent season with the extraordinary Saurez and di yute coach tune big coach,if so you would have seen it continued on a upward trajectory, Sterling has never been good all season it didn't start with a contract dispute, more like playing him all over the pitch,the look on his face playing left back vs Man u that said it all.... ...got to go.
                                Last edited by Sir X; May 20, 2015, 11:43 PM.
                                THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Working...
                                X