Anyone who have a problem with this, please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone who have a problem with this, please

take it up with the Special One .. afterall he has won in Portugal, Italy, England and yes Espana.

"I was in Spain, but I didn't enjoy," he told talkSPORT. "I didn't enjoy it because I won a title with a record in Spain with 100 points and 121 goals, but we played only three or four matches all season."

""I lost a title with 92 points, but again we played only four or five matches in the season."

Mourinho went on to reflect that he felt far too comfortable in a majority of his matches during his spells in charge of FC Porto, Inter Milan and Real Madrid..."

http://www.espnfc.us/chelsea/story/2...ue-competition
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Oh .. just a reminder of what kagawa said.

“Shinji said Dortmund could play any of the bottom six and win the game at 60 percent,” said former United goalkeeping coach Eric Steele.

“They would keep the ball for 60 minutes and then go bang, bang, bang and win the game easily. In England, Wigan can beat United and stop United winning the league. There are no 70 percent league games.”
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Working...
    X