Bashy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bashy

Welcome back Mr. Top. Top of the mawning to you sir.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

yeah yeah yeah...next season start yet?

Comment

Same coach , yuh expect a different season ?
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Yuh should be ashamed!!! It seems as if you have now been afflicted with Xpectant disease that usually surface around summer time. However, it looks like a new, more potent strain of the disease has come around a little bit earlier this year. I wish you a speedy recovery.
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Its a serious question , this bredda ave alot of yute coach traits , i.e a serious inferiority complex , esp against Mourinho.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Nice,what is that above our flag?

Comment

What's this lounge wear

Comment

I don't like it and I hope they see it fit to print the names of the players on the back of the jerseys.

Comment

My 1st reaction ?

My 2nd reaction ??

My 3rd reaction ???

My 4th take a guess.

Comment

your timing is impeccable.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Bricktop : I'm not sure as to the meaning of "bashy". Could you please elaborate on your thoughts on this?

For me, I am not very impressed. I sure hope it will grow on me where I will want to spend my hard earned money getting one.
                        "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

which one is that? the home or away? does it come in long sleeve?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

like that it doesn't have a collar and is lightweight...too baggy...need fi suck on...other than that it is forgettable...but who cares as long as the reggae boyz don't get blown out

Comment

Just get it up on the internet, as long as it say Jamaica and at a reasonable price so mi can buy one. Mi hear say the JFF a get a cut.

It make no sense you have the greatest design and nobody can't get it fi buy.
                              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
                              X