RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stoni, you see why we need Puncheon now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stoni, you see why we need Puncheon now?

Saw that goal against Pool?
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

If Pool loses this game,Newcastle will be relegated.

Comment

If pool loses this game 7th spot is not out of the question either
      Peter R

Comment

No "if" now... 3-1, no coming back from that at 90+ minutes

Didn't see the game. just the score.
        Peter R

Comment

Explain please, I'm not seeing why. They have one more game to play and are at 17th spot with two points more than #18. If they win the last game they play shouldn't that keep them up?!?
          Peter R

Comment

It would be fantastic if we could get him, he offers an intensity that Dawkins doesn't have, he offers youth and age that mcanuff does not have and our alternatives outside of those is slim to none at cm. Our locals have no clue how to play that position and our best yard origin snow ballers never play that position.

As the old people use to say, if wishes were horses, beggars would ride. Luncheon is just a fantasy at this point, we must move forward with what we have.

Comment

Stoke is going to beat them ,and Man U probably will field a weak side against Hull.

Comment

Even in an emotionally charged hime game with still a chance of unseating Man U,Pool still failed.

Comment

There was no chance of unseating your team as you were (and still are) six points ahead with only two matches to play; theoretically could have matched you on points but you have a goal difference that is virtually impossible to overcome..
                  Peter R

Comment

I thought you meant that a LFC loss would have lead directly to a relegation. This is clearer. Thx. I hope they don't get relegated though
                    Peter R

Comment

Actually it isn't clearer Newcastle has one match left and it's against WHU, we talking about Newcastle and it's possible relegation. right?
                      Peter R

Comment

You are correct,insert Westham where stoke is in my post above.I think Man U would go into the remaining games with additional pressure had Pool won the game.Hull can win the game against a Man U abound with new players,Newcastle will likely be playing a more committed opponent.

Comment

Drop virtually then your about no chance becomes digestible.
                          In any event,the fans wanted an indicator if Pool improving,your team(with the full consent if BR who mind you,should be looking to make amends) denied you of that,it adds value to finishing level with Man U regarding points, albeit not unseating Man U from the fourth spot.

Comment

Boss, I only responded to what you said about LFC unseating Manu... and then your other post about Newcastle being relegated if LFC lost... so don't tell me bout virtually when you obviously smoking some very bad weed, or something is in the water where you live?
                            Peter R

Comment

Working...
                            X