USA vs Ghana 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USA vs Ghana 3

i remembered when they got knocked out of the WC ,they cried how they were fouled in the 18,brought up biased pictures to prove their point after every corner kick, i see these fouls every day in the prem-european leagues ,not a word about how incompetent the refs are....lol
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Grabbing jerseys, pants, shirts, balls, knecks shoulders, not a word.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
      i remembered when they got knocked out of the WC ,they cried how they were fouled in the 18,brought up biased pictures to prove their point after every corner kick, i see these fouls every day in the prem-european leagues ,not a word about how incompetent the refs are....lol
      I don't remember Ghana doing that.
      "Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
      - Xavi

Comment

Me too.

Comment

Working...
        X