X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manu** fans, is this true?

http://metro.co.uk/2015/05/15/manche...nsfer-5200051/

...who gonna block for unu now?
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Marin if this is true, then ManDisUnited might get sheggg. Most will shrug at this 'gossip' and say Valdez is a great replacement.

Anyway, you know very well that in the off-season--it's the news paper that keeps us entertained with loose-lips.

Good luck 'gence Crystal Palace tomorrow.
    Last edited by HL; May 15, 2015, 07:02 PM.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

They must have said that the very second I left the room to mop the kitchen floor.
      LvG knows more than he is willing to disclose,there is no way your career saving goalkeeper is rumoured to be leaving,and you do not have a talk with him.
      de Gea will only get better,so once again Man U will probably lose a world class player.
      We really have a poor track record of adequately replacing the ones that left,we do however have a track record of having stellar keepers.
      I think we are royally(The Queens taxes)screwed.

Comment

Hi Agent is Falcoa agent and he want a double but Van Gaal maybe nah buy it.
        There is nothing VAn Gaal can do as if he wants to go back to Spain to Madrid he will. If it was a smaller club he was going it would be different. Van Gaal know he has to bring in a center defense and center mid to stop the leakage.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I don't doubt it. Why wouldn't he have signed an extension? I hope he stays but doubt it.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
            Marin if this is true, then ManDisUnited might get sheggg. Most will shrug at this 'gossip' and say Valdez is a great replacement.

Anyway, you know very well that in the off-season--it's the news paper that keeps us entertained with loose-lips.

Good luck 'gence Crystal Palace tomorrow.
            CRYSTAL. ..gal, yuh dangerous
            The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Tek wey yuhself and yuh obeah woman!
              Peter R

Comment

Working...
              X