Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Alvas Powell Evolution

http://www.mlssoccer.com/news/articl...ing-evolution-

That's a great read thanks. Supports my belief that Identification of the best athletes in our baller development process will give us a significant advantage in play if they are able to make the jump mentally as well. We are seeing that with Lawrence and with Powell, both excellent athletes with a good motor and a great desire to compete, this is what we must find.

If we can blood a Hector in the colors ASAP we will have three excellent 22 yo"s in our starting defense lineup that are exactly the kind of players the boyz need to be developing throughout the team. No more slow, unathletic, non challenging, uncompetitive players who look pretty on one or two plays.

Comment

Yes. We can phase out the slow Wes Morgan.

Comment

yuh serious?!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Stoney said him want fast people in him team.

Comment

ah....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Stoni never see West Morgan play yet, him watch too much Championship and League 1 ball
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

You check and see if anybody else been talking about Captain Morgan besides me, I have been talking Leicester football, where no one else has even mentioned. Go back and look on the threads. Wes Morgan is strong and has some skill, those are advantages that change the time and pace relationship, same as speed.

Remember the key is productivity, ah slow man that consistently produces I will always take, it is the slow man that does not produce that I cannot understand why many support.

Comment

Wes is highly productive, end of discussion, production is the real bottom line.

Comment

Working...
                  X