RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Suarez, Tevez, Alexis Sanchez...dare we put Messi here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suarez, Tevez, Alexis Sanchez...dare we put Messi here?

Suarez - Smart! - Great player!

Tevez - Smart - On the cusp being GREAT? Great player!

Messi - Smart - Great player!

Sanchez - Dumb! - If only he was smart he would be great!

Funnily, when Messi first was unveiled in the great Barcelona teams under Pep he was prone to playing in a stupid manner. often. He hogged the ball and gave it away frequently as he ignored TEAMmates who were well placed to assist him and TEAM. Then he was backed by absolutely brilliant TEAMmates...each and every one of his TEAMmates, so he and his TEAM were able to overcome all.

Now he uses the pass a 'million times' more often at appropriate and therefore sensible moments.

Will Sanchez learn that he by self is not TEAM? Will he ever become great?

Yup! ...the difference between Sanchez and those named above is 'brain power'!

All the players named above come to the game with unbounded energy. ....but whereas the others play excellent sensible TEAM ball, Sanchez has a huge commonsense deficit.

He singlehandedly...given the supporting case played as it currently does...could have won us the EPL title by using his technical and physical skills to better effect. Who knows if he did such he would increase his goals? ...but I am dead sure he would have increased his TEAM's scoring! ...and perhaps get one such as Ramsey to 'tone down' on the interruption of play=destroying attacks by those totally unnecessary 'spins'?

My GUNNERS have the individuals to challenge for an EPL title...but the idea of leading by 4 or leading comfortably with time about finished before adding the extra unnecessary 'bruk' has not yet sunk in.

A look at the Champions League semi-finals just concluded tells all one needs to know about the importance of playing in a sensible manner.

Aside: In the context of our ReggaeBoyz in the Copa, will all our squad players keep it simply sensible and thus rub shoulders with the BIG BOYS as equals???? We certainly do not need Sanchez-like antics in our players!!!! We need all for TEAM! TEAM! TEAM! Lessor mortal together using combined skills - mental, physical & technical - can become=present selves as OUTSTANDING TEAM!!!
    Last edited by Karl; May 14, 2015, 11:09 AM.
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Originally posted by Karl View Post
    Suarez - Smart! - Great player!

Tevez - Smart - On the cusp being GREAT? Great player!

Messi - Smart - Great player!

Sanchez - Dumb! - If only he was smart he would be great!

Funnily, when Messi first was unveiled in the great Barcelona teams under Pep he was prone to playing in a stupid manner often. Then he was backed by absolutely brilliant TEAMmates...each and every one of his TEAMmates so he and his TEAM were able to overcome all.

Now he uses the pass a 'million times' more often at appropriate and therefore sensible moments.

Will Sanchez learn that he by self is not TEAM? Will he every become great?
    Yup! ...the difference between Sanchez and those named above is 'brain power'!

All the players named above come to the game with unbounded energy. ....but whereas the others play excellent sensible TEAM ball, Sanchez has a huge commonsense deficit.

He singlehandedly...given the supporting case played as it currently does...could have won us the EPL title by using his technical and physical skills to better effect. Who knows if he did such he would increase his goals? ...but I am dead sure he would have increased his TEAM's scoring! ...and perhaps get one such as Ramsey to 'tone down' on the interruption of play=destroying attacks by his totally unnecessary 'spins'?

My GUNNERS have the individuals to challenge for an EPL title...but the idea of leading by 4 or leading comfortably with time about finished before adding the extra unnecessary 'bruk' has not yet sunk in.

A look at the Champions League semi-finals just concluded tells all one needs to know about the importance of playing in a sensible manner.

Aside: In the context of our ReggaeBoyz in the Copa, will all our squad players keep it simply sensible and thus rub shoulders with the BIG BOYS as equals???? We certainly do not need Sanchez-like antics in our players!!!! We need all for TEAM! TEAM! TEAM!
    Sanchez labelled as dumb? Are you smoking X's stash Karl? Who is the leading scorer in the league for Arsenal? Who is the 2nd assist leader for Arsenal?

That's why I cannot advocate the legalization of certain plants ... it mek some people nuh talk too righted.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

this is how the plant get bad name! karl not smoking anything!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
        Sanchez labelled as dumb? Are you smoking X's stash Karl? Who is the leading scorer in the league for Arsenal? Who is the 2nd assist leader for Arsenal?

That's why I cannot advocate the legalization of certain plants ... it mek some people nuh talk too righted.
        Who is the leading goal-scorer for Vere Technical High School?

Lazie - On this you are....
        Does being the leading goal-scorer have to do solely with 'smarts'?

Well...if your thoughts are often running along paths such as your above...that it would be unfortunate if you cannot say you were 'smoking'...
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

well if the DUMBEST person is producing the most...one would really have to reassess, how dumb the rest really are!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
            Who is the leading goal-scorer for Vere Technical High School?

Lazie - On this you are....
            Does being the leading goal-scorer have to do solely with 'smarts'?

Well...if your thoughts are often running along paths such as your above...that it would be unfortunate if you cannot say you were 'smoking'...
            Karl, goals win matches .... argument done! I've noticed that as an Arsenal fan you seem to berate the players who have the most impact for Arsenal. Thierry Henry ... remember him? Do you even know exactly what you are looking for in a player?
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Maybe school nu make no sense then. When your dumbest students are the ones producing and been effective.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post

Are you saying that: because X smokes weed, X "nuh talk too righted" and such talk should not be legalised? It certainly would xplain a lot.
                "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Lazie you deliberately close your mind to what I have been saying on players I would 'love' to have on 'my team'? ...or you cannot read?

Which is it?

Comment

Mr Karl,do not let gamma,Assasin and that known trouble mekker Hl ruffle your well kept feathers,dems fighting words sir.

Comment

Working...
                    X