Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's next for The Galacticos?

The Manager
    Carlo Ancelotti as much as admitted after Wednesday’s Champions League elimination that his future is now in the hands of President Florentino Perez who has never kept on a coach after he failed to produce a single trophy in a season. Jurgen Klopp is the most high profile candidate and he is currently free after walking away from Dortmund but he doesn’t speak Spanish, is understood to favour the Premier League and Real’s president is understood to want a Spanish replacement for Ancelotti. That could open the way for Rafa Benitez who is likely to leave Napoli at the end of the season but don’t rule out a Spanish coach already working in La Liga with European experience. Ancelotti will ride off into the sunset with that Champions League won last year under his arm. There will be no shortage of suitors.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...#ixzz3a7LK4MfO
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

This is why I can never respect Real Madrid. Yes, the club wants to win, but to fire a coach because he didn't win a trophy or didn't win a specific trophy is ridiculous. RM started with a bang this season, at one point I think they went on a 22 game winning streak. And then .... players started getting injured. Barca on the other hand didn't suffer with that much injuries.

I wonder if them want to swap Bale for DiMaria? Ronaldo need to stay at RM, the record is in touching distance, but I get a feeling the organization might force him out to preserve Raul's status.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

I wasn't too keen on Bale coming to the Empire because of his cost, but it seems inevitable that he needs to leave and he would drastically improve any team that he goes to. He will continue to live in Ronaldo's shadow while at Real. I would spend 150m on him to keep him away from Chel$ki or Sh!tty.
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Working...
      X