No announcement yet.

Lazie the truth about Pool and Manu strikers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If there is any cincern there it has to be Pool being cued unintentionally by Man U.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
      But you see Lazie post yesterday? worrying about every striker Manu going after, Pool going after them????

Yeah him need some nerve calming stuff but take out the seed cause it will buss inna him head and make him more Jumpy. LOOLLLL!!!
      Sass what is there to worry about? We already signed Depay. You need fi ease off the medication dude. The point of the post was to ask about the Belgian striker.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
        Lol,I have seen Beckham play right back before ,and on several occasions too.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Manu will be getting at least one more striker in the off season. Depay maybe considered a winger by most.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Suh Lazie,Beckham was never fielded at right back?

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
              Suh Lazie,Beckham was never fielded at right back?
              Please tell me when that? As far as I can remember there was Gary Neville in that position or his brother Phil.

Comment

Veron,Brown and Fletcher..
                Here wondering if the problem lies with having different definition of a right midfielder ..
                If a right back is also fielded then fine the difference is worth noting.It goes beyond that for me though,I am actually convinced he played right back a few times ,of course I will not be able to say which games(the when),I could be wrong though.

Comment

Me get ketch watching those late night infomercials also too Rocky. The remedy, drink two shots of whites and you'll sleep like a baby....unless you are a rumhead.
                  Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Hehehe,very funny Jangle,fi real.
                    Positions (except keeper)are typically referred to in three categories in football,the categories are;forwards,midfielders and defenders,wingers and strikers make up the forwards,..,central midfielders,right and left mid..,so technically..but it goes beyond that Jangle,I will do some asking but I am still convinced he actually was fielded as a right back player in a few games,or no right back player was fielded a few of the times he played right mid.

Comment

Go down with the Titanic Captain Rockman. Your name will be remembered in history as the man who sank the unsinkable behomoth
                      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

A hear yuh Jangle.

Comment

Working...
                        X