Lazie the truth about Pool and Manu strikers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lazie the truth about Pool and Manu strikers

Two years ago, neither teams was looking strikers, Everything was cook and curry. Come this season it is different. In January Pool try to get Danny Inngs on the cheap but it didn't work out. Manu was said to be interested.
    Now you hear all kind of speculation, maybe agent pushing, maybe the teams are gossipers just talking.

Manu is more attractive, not just because of Champions League but because they have been a better team for the last 20 years and even with X coaching god there, but that is not the only selling point and secondly Manu can only buy one or two strikers so there will be some available for Liverpool.

Lazie you seem nervous.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
    Two years ago, neither teams was looking strikers, Everything was cook and curry. Come this season it is different. In January Pool try to get Danny Inngs on the cheap but it didn't work out. Manu was said to be interested.
    Now you hear all kind of speculation, maybe agent pushing, maybe the teams are gossipers just talking.

Manu is more attractive, not just because of Champions League but because they have been a better team for the last 20 years and even with X coaching god there, but that is not the only selling point and secondly Manu can only buy one or two strikers so there will be some available for Liverpool.

Lazie you seem nervous.
    Nervous for what? Steven Gerrard leaving, Pool is no threat.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Nervous that they are going to take your striker in the market?
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Loserfool can't take any striker of worth from us.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Nervous that they are going to take your striker in the market?
          Mi curious ... dem legalize weed a Georgia?
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

for medical purpose so you can get some if you in that profession.

Comment

for medical purpose so you can get some if you in that profession.
              For medical purpose? That's the excuse you using? Cause only that could explain this post ...

"Nervous that they are going to take your striker in the market?"

Comment

You seem nervous because the gossip mongers keep linking all the strikers to Pool and Manu.

Comment

Lazie you seem nervous.
                  Man U's core problem is of great consequence to even Falcao,so maybe the need to have another striker can't be made until the we address an even greater one.
                  A flying Man U gets goals from players from various positions,wingbacks(Beckham ingenuity-brilliant shots,pinpoint accuracy in crosses, and his prowess regarding free kicks),Winger(Ronaldo won the Golden Boot award),defenders(I give you Vidic and Rio),midfielder(give Scholes enough room around the 18 and you are sure to get an earful from your keeper).What we have now doesn't even come close..,and it is a hindrance to the strikers.We are in need of a decent offensive midfielder,the sad truth is we are not looking an ideal replacement fir Carrick,who happens to be our best defensive mid too.

Comment

Stop giving ganja a bad name , this is crack.
                    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Rocky it look like Sass give you some of him good-good fi inhale. When has Beckham ever played wingback? LvG will be setting the ship right with his upcoming summer acquisitions.
                      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

"this is crack"

You gone that bad???? LOL!!!

Comment

We actually hope that Pool is the only club we have to compete with regarding securing the sevices if available worthy strikers,and players of all positions.If you ever hear someone say that Pool is tge greatest EPL club,that person is invariably a Pool fan.It is vomit ,a regurgitation to create a false sense of relevance,keeping intact the prevailing delusions.
                          You are waaaaaaaaay too kind to Pool.

Comment

But you see Lazie post yesterday? worrying about every striker Manu going after, Pool going after them????

Yeah him need some nerve calming stuff but take out the seed cause it will buss inna him head and make him more Jumpy. LOOLLLL!!!

Comment

Lol,I have seen Beckham play right back before ,and on several occasions too.

Comment

Working...
                              X