I do hope LvG realize how the team struggle when

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I do hope LvG realize how the team struggle when

Carrick is absent. Is there a plan to find a replacement for Carrick? I've heard that Ilkay Gundogan is a target ... fine ... but now Arsenal is showing interest?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

I must say that this season is ending anti-climatic for me. Chel$ki won the league with 3 weeks to go and the top 4 is basically sealed. The most disappointing thing though is that 2 teams have already been relegated which makes the usual dogfight going into the final weeks null and void. Now, all I have as entertainment is the million and one transfer speculations for the summer.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

At a cursory glance it seems though that the one relegation spot is still "up for grabs" among (about) five teams. I haven't looked at the matchups but the matches that any of those teams play should be played with some amount of intensity.
      Peter R

Comment

one such is Leicester/Arsenal

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

I was just looking and I think you mean SUNDERLAND v Arsenal, no? Leicester and Sunderland also clash and that should be a good fight as they both are potential candidates for the drop zone.
          Peter R

Comment

yeah yuh right Peter R

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
            X