• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This one dedicated to you

http://www.espnfc.us/video/espn-fc-t...estion-rodgers

http://www.espnfc.us/video/espn-fc-t...-is-ridiculous

Next season will be great.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Klutts at the helm a smooth Roy Hodgson.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

5th colmunist so if our position in the table is relative to our spending power as we slide down the league ,it stands to reason our spending power decreases, so my question is how do we deal with

a) Not sliding

b) Moving up

And where do you see us next season ?

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
        5th colmunist so if our position in the table is relative to our spending power as we slide down the league ,it stands to reason our spending power decreases, so my question is how do we deal with

a) Not sliding

b) Moving up

And where do you see us next season ?
        If you don't believe me about squad value and table position, here is the current squad valuation table:
        ...................................VALUE.......... ....POSITION IN PREM
        Chelsea FC...................£428,56 Mill......1
        Manchester United.......£374,00 Mill.......4
        Manchester City ...........£368,06 Mill.......2
        Arsenal FC...................£342,10 Mill........3
        Liverpool FC.................£273,24 Mill.......5
        Tottenham Hotspur......£231,22 Mill........6
        Southampton FC..........£166,54 Mill.........7

The numbers don't lie. Unless FSG pump another net £75m into the club, don't expect much different other than what a miracle can provide. This has been the way football has been for 25 years save an anomaly or two. Even Rovers got their championship by buying it under Dalglish. I've told you 1000 times, LFC's big blunder came under Parry and Moores not selling to DIC. Simple.
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

You havent answered the question have you ?........it stands to reason our spending power decreases, so my question is how do we deal with

a) Not sliding

b) Moving up

And where do you see us next season ?....Money spent should be comparable to position in the table thats a given , but the anamolies you speak of, do they have anything to do with bad governance like terrible owners and bad managers ?

Is it possible for good owners and exceptional managers to bridge that gap ?

Comment

You havent answered the question have you ?........it stands to reason our spending power decreases, so my question is how do we deal with

a) Not sliding

b) Moving up

And where do you see us next season ?....Money spent should be comparable to position in the table thats a given , but the anamolies you speak of, do they have anything to do with bad governance like terrible owners and bad managers ?

Is it possible for good owners and exceptional managers to bridge that gap ?
            Poor owners. Until the club has a bigger stadium, a bigger appetite for debt and a little bit of luck, we will struggle to crack the top 4. Our owners are simply not rich enough - how much time me haffi tell u dat? Next season will be more of the same, but Rodgers will be in the hot seat IF he is the one who came up with last year's strategy. The club's mistake was not using the £75m from Suarez to buy a top name striker. It is going to be hard now that we are out of the UCL to get a big name balla to join, and Balotelli will be on his way...so...
            "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Yuh still nuh ansa di question ,very deceptive character.At least yuh try.

Thanx.

Comment

Yuh still nuh ansa di question ,very deceptive character.At least yuh try.

Thanx.
                KMT. The answer is self evident. We will not slide if we maintain the same relative squad value, and we will not move up, if we maintain the same relative squad value (and wage bill). Next year will be even harder than this year though, b/c the other teams will probably get stronger and without UCL football, it will be hard to attract top talent.

Comment

So answer the bloody question about good governance in reference to squad value, if you have a wutliss coach, how detrimental can that be to said value! If you have an exceptional one how so ?

Stop squirm and wiggle like a worm seeking a hole from the Liver birdX.League position as it pertains to value is given hypothetical, reality has shown us what bad governance can do,Your boy Hodgson took us into a relegation battle, when our value was way above that.

Lvg showed what he can get out of Fellani,Young and di next bredda who play left back,Moyes had everyone calling them deadwood.
                  Last edited by Sir X; May 14, 2015, 07:03 AM.

Comment

LOL! LvG has the second biggest wage bill in the Prem and barely squeak into 4th...so is he an example of "bad governance"? Clearly, a wutliss coach will frig everything up (and you're the one that said we were a "bastion" under Hodgson, not me), but if this is your way of getting me to say Rodgers is wutliss, you are misguided (as usual). I believe Rodgers made some serious mistakes that cost us 4th spot. However, Rafa made serious mistakes that dropped us to 7th. Those are not reasons by themselves to fire a manager. Dismissal to me should be based on whether the employee met/missed stated objectives once all mitigating factors are considered. Rafa PROMISED 4th spot and we ended up 7th and so, deserved to be fired, if not for that performance, for the sheer stupidity of making such a promise. Rodgers was not so stupid.

If 4th is the minimum objective, then Rodgers missed the mark and by my measure, has to be reviewed and evaluated once the season is over. If the owners decide to fire him b/c he did not get 4th, (and that was what he agreed to achieve with them after all transfers were said and done, and mitigating factors considered), then firing him would be in line...if that was not an expectation or objective set by the owners and that he agreed to, then firing him would be unfair. I don't have that information, but I have to believe that 4th had to be a stated goal. And so, he has to take responsibility and accept a firing if that comes. You notice also that I accept that Rodgers is in a hotseat (probably of his own making) and while I like him, also accept that a firing *may* be justified, but at no time during the season did I interfere or cry down the man while he was trying to do his job. That is the classless character flaw that separates simpletons, from true fans.

The realist in me says that LFC can bring Jesus himself next season, we still will not challenge for the title unless and until we can close the squad value and wage bill gap with quality signings. Unless FSG load up on debt, or sell to a rich owner, we are in the wilderness for some time to come unfortunately.

If Rodgers had Mourinho's squad - hell - if Jangle had Mourinho's squad, him woulda win the prem. No ifs - ands - or buts.

Comment

Moyes had Fergie squad and took them to 7th, half of them playing in the CL final and semifinal now ,so that jesus reference cant walk on water, one of your better post still , i will give you that, yuh really aguh crucify me for the fruedian slip about Hodgson ?...anyway season soon done and we will tek it up some more , more things i want to get into , but the above are hints , so is this remeba di bredda say ,im naah tek up di wuk unless he has control over all transfers and he would not work under a director of football.Suh how is Balotelli not his own, we have missed out on Sanchez and Memphis is this coincidence ?

http://metro.co.uk/2015/05/14/this-j...dgers-5196802/
                      Last edited by Sir X; May 14, 2015, 05:17 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X