I see Pool trying to sign every and any goalscorer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I see Pool trying to sign every and any goalscorer

they can find. What about the Belgian Divock Origi? Isn't he to turn out for Pool next season? How did he do in France this season?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

A nuh them one need goal scorer Lazie. You don't think Manu looking for one too. Last I heard was Benteke getting attention from both clubs.

Manu strike force was not impressive this year either. Pool just wanted someone to put in about 15 goals this season and they would be in a better position.

Terry may have score more goals than most of Liverpool and Manu strikers this season.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
      A nuh them one need goal scorer Lazie. You don't think Manu looking for one too. Last I heard was Benteke getting attention from both clubs.

Manu strike force was not impressive this year either. Pool just wanted someone to put in about 15 goals this season and they would be in a better position.

Terry may have score more goals than most of Liverpool and Manu strikers this season.
      Sass, once again you misunderstand what I said. There is no doubt that MU needs 2 strikers ... but this thread is about Liverpool who I see is once again competing with MU for a striker. I recalled them signing the Belgian during/after the last world cup and sent him on loan. I'm asking if he isn't supposed to return next season. That's all.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

once again you misunderstand what I said.....nuff said.
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Lazie if I recalled you also signed a young south America, and you have James Wilson etc. It is the same position both clubs are in. No reason why they shouldn't be looking for the best available striker out there.

Only because you want to throw word on Pool but Manu is in the very same position pool is in. They both have underperforming strikers. Who would tell you at the start of the season that Falcoa, Ballotelli, Van Persie would score under 10 goals. Orgii or what his name is, is a work in progress like many of the current Manu youngsters. If not why would you loan him out?
          Last edited by Assasin; May 12, 2015, 03:13 PM.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Lazie if I recalled you also signed a young south America, and you have James Wilson etc. It is the same position both clubs are in. No reason why they shouldn't be looking for the best available striker out there.

Only because you want to throw word on Pool but Manu is in the very same position pool is in. They both have underperforming strikers. Who would tell you at the start of the season that Falcoa, Ballotelli, Van Persie would score under 10 goals. Orgii or what his name is, is a work in progress like many of the current Manu youngsters. If not why would you loan him out?
            Okay Sass if you want to stick with that assumption ... then fine.

Comment

Who are the "every and any goalscorer" that you reference. As an LFC supporter I'd like to know... genuine question.
              Peter R

Comment

No tell me the difference, educate me. Mi tell you how I see it, when X agree with you, you have to check if you are in the right lane. LOL!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
                  Who are the "every and any goalscorer" that you reference. As an LFC supporter I'd like to know... genuine question.
                  Well, both our clubs were competing for Depay, even though Brendan is claiming otherwise. I now see that both clubs are competing for Lacazette, hopefully MU will be successful on this one as well. I've also seen where your club approached Milan for their goalscorer.

Comment

No tell me the difference, educate me. Mi tell you how I see it, when X agree with you, you have to check if you are in the right lane. LOL!!!!
                    Well, the fact is it was a genuine question. You did misunderstand and X agreeing or disagreeing with me wouldn't change that fact. You think Wilson is capable of leading the attack for MU now? Van Gaal had so much faith in him he sold Wellbeck. The fact is he still needs time.

Comment

Yes Lazie and same thing with the young Beligian. If he even come to Pool, don't look for him to be the top man anytime soon, and by the way he was considered a winger and not really a striker.

Do you think Pool would sign a player to lead their attack and loan him out right after signing him???

Comment

Yes Lazie and same thing with the young Beligian. If he even come to Pool, don't look for him to be the top man anytime soon, and by the way he was considered a winger and not really a striker.

Do you think Pool would sign a player to lead their attack and loan him out right after signing him???
                        Wait .. we talking about the same player? A player that scored in the previous World Cup me a talk bout.

Comment

Yes he plays Center forward but he also play both wings.

Comment

It is the same position both clubs are in...You need to address the bredda properly ! (Sass)

1) Man U has just qualified for the C.L

2) Man U has a big name manager (LVG)

3) Man U doesnt have key players wanting to leave because of contractual issues.

How can we be in the same position ? because we are seeking strikers , 17 out of the 20 teams in the prem are seeking strikers so whats the difference ?The diffeence is all what I have listed, mek me bruk it dung to you , which big name balla, want to play for a club with a no name coach , out of C.L league and naah pay dem nutting ?....ansa im now , yuh think wi inna di same position ?...it hot mi fi point out the obvious.
                            THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

We are talking about strikers, only you one on a tangent. Both clubs are badly in need of firing strikers. Strikers who can consistently hit the net.

Can I make it any clearer? How many strikers in the two club have 10 goals? Rooney play half the season as a midfielder.

Comment

Working...
                              X