RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UB Yardies!! Starting 11 for Copa America 2015!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UB Yardies!! Starting 11 for Copa America 2015!!

UB Yardies team for Copa America.
    Excellent combination of Rock yardies and Limey yardies sans Yankee yardies!!!

-----------------------gk?-------------------

Hughan Gray-----Hector----Morgan---mapps

------------Austin-----mcanuff-------- (yes mcanuff can play this role)

Mcleary------------Dawkins-----------humphries

-------------grabban or beckford-------------

What about Barnes?!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

What about Mattocks? What about Powell?
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

UnderSTAN di man nuh Jangle man! Since when Mattocks and Powell qualify as UB-40? He is picking a team of all UBs.
        "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Oh sarry, him confuse me with Austin then. Unless Austin speaks Cockney now.
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Unnu nah read the ting. Ub yardie is ub40's and yardman combination, no Mls as supposedly they are not available for the Copa.

Comment

So Gray get him Jamaican passport from England or US???? LOL!!!

Stoni really confused if you ask me. Powell will be on the field, Lawerence is a staple at left back, Mattocks and Barnes most likely will start and putting Mcanuff in that position is asking for trouble.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

So where will you put Jason Puncheon if he commits? There was talk some time ago that he had decided to commit to play for Jamaica.
                "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

In the center of the park at attacking mid, drop humpman and put Dawkins on flank. Not putting his name until he commits, would be great if he commits and shows McAnuff level enthusiasm and focus.

Comment

I would love for him to commit. Yes Mosiah, I said it!

Anyway Stoni, none other than the JFF's website has mentioned him as a prospect. Check out this link :

http://www.jamaicafootballfederation.com/v1/?p=11148

Comment

US will overlook their MLS players??!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                        US will overlook their MLS players??!!
                        US participating in Copa America 2015?

Comment

lol

Comment

they're not? maybe that is the question I should have asked first.

Comment

Just Jam and Mex invited.

Comment

Working...
                              X