Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A win is a win is a win

Whew!!!
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

A cornered wild animal is very dangerous. I fancy QPR tomorrow. What says you Crystal??
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Lucky likkle buggah. ..

Crystal sister let unu off the hook.

Anyway CL need a big club like yours .

Can't bring myself to say congafth
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Anyway CL need a big club like yours .

For that admission,it is you that should be congratulated!

Comment

You are a true gentleman.

Comment

HL, HL, HL, What's this? ~Anyway CL need a big club like yours .~
            Ahhh bwoyyy I suppose all you MANCHESTER fans are birds of a feather...
            Peter R

Comment

Seiously though,Pool is like a nondescript man from a twin birth bragging on his well accomplished brother that he walked first.
              Like I said,my guess is every team in the CL will be hoping to get an English team as an opponent,and we have you guys to thank for that.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
                Seiously though,Pool is like a nondescript man from a twin birth bragging on his well accomplished brother that he walked first.
                Like I said,my guess is every team in the CL will be hoping to get an English team as an opponent,and we have you guys to thank for that.
                Some people have a real complex fi chue! In time they might get over it...
                Peter R

Comment

Well that is what friends are for,I am obliged.

Comment

Just FYI... "some people" and "they" refer to a wide cross-section of people (clubs/fanatics)
                    Peter R

Comment

Working...
                    X