RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Captain Morgan up front and in the lead!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Captain Morgan up front and in the lead!

http://www.sportsmole.co.uk/football...do_220577.html

When those minnows dissect Man U,my response is to point out history suggesting they will,get relegated.

Comment

I think The good skipper will guide them through the jagged reefs and craggy shoreline to safety.

Comment

HL, I believe it started here last season, rooting for Morgan to lead the Gritty to safety from relegation and now,.........they are in first place in the EPL!!!!

Comment

Good call Stonigut,histiry was on my side until then.
          You are to be commended fir being a true Reaggaeboyz fan,insomuch that you follow them club-wise.
          Well HL,he is just HL.

Comment

Originally posted by Stonigut View Post
            HL, I believe it started here last season, rooting for Morgan to lead the Gritty to safety from relegation and now,.........they are in first place in the EPL!!!!
            I wish them well StonyG.

Remember the BPL is not a sprint....

We cannot begin to imagine the euphoria that has gripped the city of Leicester.

That club caught my attention in the 90's when Frank (i have no problems scoring on my own team) Sinclair played for them. I recall too when they were relegated. Lost interest...since they were not in the Premiership.

But the Leicester City residents must be living the time of their lives. Would love to visit--just to experience the glee.

Season still yung S'gut.

the ride!
            The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
              But the Leicester City residents must be living the time of their lives. Would love to visit--just to experience the glee.
              mi belly!!!!!!!!!
              TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Ain't it funny - the real Captain Morgan spent more time in Jamaica than the other captain Morgan!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                  Ain't it funny - the real Captain Morgan spent more time in Jamaica than the other captain Morgan!
                  woooiiiee mi LestaShitty!!!!!!!!!

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

Let's just be clear on it's not a sprint, was it a sprint when man city was atop the table?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Dis yah forum a the best tonic for the blues
                      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

no.
                        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

yuhseeit

Comment

CRYSTAL clear

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
                            X