Mr. President a minute of your time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mr. President a minute of your time

If DeGea goes, do you think we should get Lloris from Tottenham or hijack the Petr Cech move to wherever? I like Cech for his commanding presence in the box.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
    If DeGea goes, do you think we should get Lloris from Tottenham or hijack the Petr Cech move to wherever? I like Cech for his commanding presence in the box.
    Both good keepers. I would say Lloris because he is 4 years younger. Longer time. I believe if DeGea says he wants to go to Madrid ... bruk him hand dem. Yes I said it.
    Last edited by Lazie; April 30, 2015, 01:12 PM.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

If he goes, then it would hurt like Ronaldo going to RM.
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

If Falcoa, Di Maria go and if De Gea want play the fool, you coulda build a new team. He is a good goalie but not much better than Llores or Chech at half the price plus you have Valdes as back up.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
          If Falcoa, Di Maria go and if De Gea want play the fool, you coulda build a new team. He is a good goalie but not much better than Llores or Chech at half the price plus you have Valdes as back up.
          Sorry, I've never rated Valdes. DeGea is 24. At that age he can certainly get better.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

I think of the three,De Gea is the only one that has proven to be a must have.
            Why would they break the bank to get Valdez to warm the bench as opposed to grooming a younger keeper?I has to be there was a real possibility if losing out #1 keper from the get go.
            There are two facets to Fellaini's game,De Gea finding him with his pinpoint loong clearances is one.Losing De Gea will likely lead to losing one of Fellaini's facets.
            Hide his passport if needed,just gt it done LvG.

Comment

Can't be about Money for De Gea because at this point he can name his own price. He has the same agent as Falcoa. Could it be the agent want a double? or De Gea want to got to spain or he doesn't like LVG?
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I think he respects LvG,he saw the transformation firsthand.
                I think Man U made a serious mistake by giving credence to Valdez(financially)which in itself devalues de Gea,that coupled with the keepers belief that Man U, despite its progress, isn't the place to be if one wants to conquer the World,leaving would imply that as he wouldn't if he thinks Man U would be dominant on the world stage.
                He ould probably stay if offered a short term contract.

Comment

Working...
                X