Dunny, Karl and the rest of the Gunners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dunny, Karl and the rest of the Gunners

A birdie told me that your boss is preparing a bid for our TOP of THE WORLD defender, Jonny Evans. We did some good bi-nez last year and this year should be no different. A fee of 15m and a handshake and he's yours.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

If it happens, on getting to my GUUNERS and the master teacher, Wenger, you shall suddenly see a better performer!!!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

What I do not get Mr Karl is if Wenger is so capable of working wonders why isn't that evident in the defenders he already has?
      I have seen Evans playing at his best before only gir such form to be circumvented by injuries,thought that was worth saying just in case Wenger..and the defender becomes dominant.

Comment

Evans is a "great" defender until his next a ssinine defensive mistake. On another matter, I also see that you guys are going after Petr Cech. Now if that deal materializes, then I will have to start taking you seriously as a title contender.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

No thank you, Chris Smalling and your best attacking midfielder Nani for 15 mil combined and we can do business.

Comment

Originally posted by Dunny View Post
            No thank you, Chris Smalling and your best attacking midfielder Nani for 15 mil combined and we can do business.
            Yuh funny so til.........

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
              Evans is a "great" defender until his next a ssinine defensive mistake. On another matter, I also see that you guys are going after Petr Cech. Now if that deal materializes, then I will have to start taking you seriously as a title contender.
              Petr Cech? That will never happen. Can you see Arsenal spending over 10 mil on a 30+ year old? Not in a million years. I know we have money now but come on!!!

Comment

Hmmmmmmmm.....Expert at Failure. You're right. If we lose DeGea, I would spend 20m to get Cech.

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                  Hmmmmmmmm.....Expert at Failure. You're right. If we lose DeGea, I would spend 20m to get Cech.
                  Good for unuh, definitely need that because your keeper is always overworked! We can play without a goalkeeper at times. So please don't feel sorry for us we already have quality goalkeepers

Comment

at times it looks like we have!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

http://www.teamtalk.com/features/161...League-keepers

Comment

Working...
                      X