No announcement yet.

I feel like when a boxer is KO'ed, tries to get

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As a bredrin said to me the other day, Young is good against certain EPL teams, but he does not have the cutting edge against top-tier wingbacks. Valencia is frustratingly one-dimensional.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

No I found it funny

It is a slap, but a the truth.

Any other topic??? LOL!!!
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Young might not be able to run around some of the fullback but he will cross the ball good, win you a penalty and pull a shot, now and then and you know he is always coming back. Valencia come back but he need to take on more challenges and deliver good crosses.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
          Doubt he will be back at Manu, they need a more consistent forward. If he is back he will be a 15 minute man. Lose the ball deep and just not consistent enough.
          I hope the GUNNERS can get him at 'Wenger's price'!
          The guy is a TEAM-play like just about not another player on the planet and he is always in goal-scoring positions and his goal to minutes ratio can stand with the best of them!!!

My GUNNERS create chances with the same effort it takes a physically fit person to walk. It is done as reflex action!!! The Mexican would be in 7th heaven and so would be my GUNNERS!

...the Mexican and the Italian me seh!!!!
          Which Italian? Mario Balotelli - Good on the ball, Fast, strong, good movement, powerful head and feet!!! ...and he also would love a TEAM that sets him up, repeatedly!!!!
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
            I hope the GUNNERS can get him at 'Wenger's price'!
            The guy is a TEAM-play like just about not another player on the planet and he is always in goal-scoring positions and his goal to minutes ratio can stand with the best of them!!!

My GUNNERS create chances with the same effort it takes a physically fit person to walk. It is done as reflex action!!! The Mexican would be in 7th heaven and so would be my GUNNERS!

...the Mexican and the Italian me seh!!!!
            Which Italian? Mario Balotelli - Good on the ball, Fast, strong, good movement, powerful head and feet!!! ...and he also would love a TEAM that sets him up, repeatedly!!!!
            How many strikers you want in the squad when you only use 1?
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Wenger will not buy any. Chicharito is good at a few things but has weakness.
              Mario will have to want it. His bad habits cost him development time and he has to refocus, Arsenal would rather take a young promising player.

It seems like you like the forwards who can't put the ball in the net pretty often, Arsenal already have Podoski, how much more can they afford? LOL!!!

Comment

are you sane?!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Them already have the poor-man's English version of Chicharito in Welbeck.
                  Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                    Them already have the poor-man's English version of Chicharito in Welbeck.
                    Things may change in the next few rounds but are you aware Smalling and Wellbeck have the same amount of EPL goals?
                    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

That's nothing, I can't believe that Miles Jedinak, George Boyd and Ashley Barnes (I bet you couldn't tell which teams they play for without researching it) have more goals than him.

October 3rd, 2014, 03:47 PM
                      Jangle

Let me go on record right now and state that Danny Welbeck will not score more than 12 goals in the BPL.

Comment

Originally posted by Dunny View Post
                        Jangle, Welbeck is going to let you look stupid, like I said he will score goals for fun!!!

Famous last words.

Comment

you think Welback laughing???

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                            That's nothing, I can't believe that Miles Jedinak, George Boyd and Ashley Barnes (I bet you couldn't tell which teams they play for without researching it) have more goals than him.

October 3rd, 2014, 03:47 PM
                            Jangle

Let me go on record right now and state that Danny Welbeck will not score more than 12 goals in the BPL.

Miles Jedinak - Hull
                            George Boyd - Burnley
                            Ashley Barnes - eh ... .. is that a real player?

Comment

Working...
                            X