I feel like when a boxer is KO'ed, tries to get

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I feel like when a boxer is KO'ed, tries to get

up .. then loses his balance and crashes on his face again. Dah 3-0 from Everton deh was really a . Looking at the run of games that everyone anticipated MU get thrashing after thrashing, I was pleased to see how my team "Rise to the Occasion" but I was concerned what would happen against Villa and Everton. Yes .... we beat Villa but what happened yesterday? Damn ..... damn ... damn ...
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Yup that Everton game knocked us off balance but we will regroup for the next game. I think LvG telegraphs his tactics too much. I think it's time he changes the personnel a little. Start DiMaria for Fellani since our teams have figured out how to nullify his effect. He can be used as an impact sub. Falcoa must not see another game. I thought RVP for Falcoa would have been a better substitution.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
      Yup that Everton game knocked us off balance but we will regroup for the next game. I think LvG telegraphs his tactics too much. I think it's time he changes the personnel a little. Start DiMaria for Fellani since our teams have figured out how to nullify his effect. He can be used as an impact sub. Falcoa must not see another game. I thought RVP for Falcoa would have been a better substitution.

One thing is clear to us ... Carrick is the MOST important player in this team. Since getting injured against Citeh, we've conceded 5 goals and scored 0. Can we give Carrick Falcoa's salary?
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

True....true
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

On another note, I watched Chicharito yesterday and it is either he has improved or given more space in La Liga. At MU I cringe whenever he gets the ball outside the box as most of the times he loses possession. However, yesterday his build up play with James Rodriguez that led to the Mexican's first goal was amazing.

Comment

I take solace in knowing the summer is fast approaching(not for we in the east coast though)so the back to earth results from the games against Chelsea and Everstrong may help in determining the positions we need help in.
            Blind differentiates himself only when fielded at the left back position.The side changes if Rooney or RvP is injured;we need another striker.Young and Valencia are intriguing wingback players,we need two all out wingers.Not to mention having only maybe one okay defender.
            Carrick is too important to Man U,we need another worthy offensive midfielder.Permanent reassignment of duties for some players and worthy acquisitions for other positions.

Comment

Is James Wilson still at the club? You need a little 20 minutes of speed upfront to open up some space. Defenders are too comfortable playing Manu's forwards.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Doubt he will be back at Manu, they need a more consistent forward. If he is back he will be a 15 minute man. Lose the ball deep and just not consistent enough.
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Young is fine but Valencia turn back the ball too much and his crosses are not that accurate.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                    Doubt he will be back at Manu, they need a more consistent forward. If he is back he will be a 15 minute man. Lose the ball deep and just not consistent enough.
                    Wasn't calling for his return. One thing is certain he could have done no worse than Falcoa.

Comment

suh ... unnuh back to taking solace..?!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Yup!

Comment

Damn, a feel the slap you just game me Lazie.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                            Damn, a feel the slap you just game me Lazie.
                            No ...no ..no ... you interpreted that way? Nothing like that was intended. Sorry if it came across as a ... slap.

Comment

We have to re-assess our situation constantly. We have some key buys to make this summer that will turn us into CL contenders.

Comment

Working...
                              X