• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paul ....mi belly

Brendan Rodgers must decide on a formation before summer transfer activity
    OpinionApr 27, 2015
    ShareTweet
    Brendan Rodgers‘ tactical indecision has become increasingly evident in these last few weeks and the Liverpool manager must have a definite first-choice formation before signing new players this summer.

http://www.thisisanfield.com/2015/04...mmer-activity/

Suh dis writer set di bar , at the yute coach coming up with a formation before giving support or insinuating ,lol.

This is what happens when yuh guh wid a novice ,FSG will ave to answer if they stick with him ,i dont see Klopp or Rafa, coming i would be surprised, all the better promising coaches are tied up to teams,this summer will be interesting,why are these clowns seeing what i saw from the christmas.

Di bredda mad,erratic,nuh know im side,memba mi did tell yuh.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Liverpool fans are suffering from chronic dwarfism.
    We started out the same but are completely different in the end.
    Today I feel the same way I felt after Everstrong completely demolished my team.Why do I feel that way even though finishing second is without a medal,and for all intents and purposes not much different from finishing third in terms of qualifying for CL?

Comment

I wouldnt call it dwarfism on our part,moreso shock, at how far we have fallen and what some of us who call themselves fans are willing to settle for.

True fans know our value ,believe in it , advocate for it and strive for it.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Maybe if your bwoy Mario showed up he would have to worry about formation. Just like Manu, when you have no striker firing it hard to settle on anything formation as you try to get the best out of them.

A few goals form a striker and that would change the complete thing.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Mario the one he had on the bench since the begining of the year ?...blaming Mario is like a broken record , why not Sterling , who he plays all over the place , or Ibe who he recalled and has more starts than Mario,or Lambert who is competing with Mario and Borino for bench time.

Kisssteeth, blame everybody but the coach , who cant get his formation or players right.

Comment

Sterling is not a striker, he is a winger or a midfielder player. Neither Mario or Lambert performing. They have gotten enough chances since joining. Mario owe pool some money, they need to mix it with copper. Top class striker you were singing about like the best in the world and how many goals he had all season??? There goes your 20 million dollar striker. LOL!!!
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

You need to tell the youth coach that ..lol..tell him stop playing him as a striker,and left back (granted) thats your opinion.Sterling can be anyone of the positions that you stated if the coach has the sense to designate him to a position, I see it as one of the main reasons he wants to leave , you cant have me alternating positions every game, Mau ites were so happy to see him at left back, the joke was they were hoping the genius would out think himself(he actually believes he is in Fergies class...lol) ask Jangle !

Mario gets the MOM vote after most pool games even coming off the bench check the stats, the problem is you like every other joka, buy the english propoganda about Mario, true fans see him for the value he brings and true fans see how BR is trying to use him as his scapegoat.

Whats going to happen is the british press wont get their wish of a british manager rising to the level of Fergie in along while , their Xenophobia will explode in their faces , like it did Moyes.The only reason Moyes got sacked is because Man U fans revolted against him not the press ! The same will happen to BR, they will force this Sh%%t down our throats until the fans explode.

Rafa isnt coming back, he like Klopp has Mancity and PSG , and God knows what elese lies out there in the summer.I think FSG is going to try the boston model and milk the club, our saving grace is fans revolting and lo$$ of merchandise to force their hands to get us a quality manager.

We will see in the summer, you and Paul might get your wish , another season of midtable.

Comment

"Mario gets the MOM vote after most pool games even coming off the bench check the stats" Yes Mario is the player of the year for Pool.

How much goals he had all season???

Again at this point of his career Sterling is a not a striker. He will come in good off the wing, he will beat people and will shoot given the opportunity but Sterling in the forward position is not where you want him week in and week out.

Keep hope alive "Rafa is coming back".

Comment

Again tell that to the yute coach about Sterling , as for Mario, he wont get the required vote, the press and your coach has done the required hatchet job.Mario is well respected on the LFC forum sites, more so than BR.

Rafa will not work under FSG unless they show ambition, neither will Klopp.I fear the youth coach will be around next season and if he is I am vacationing close to Rafa, more likely Napoli,I will not say a word about pool under BR , 3 years 200 plus spent, what more can I say.Br actions will speak more than my words.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
                    Brendan Rodgers must decide on a formation before summer transfer activity
                    OpinionApr 27, 2015
                    ShareTweet
                    Brendan Rodgers‘ tactical indecision has become increasingly evident in these last few weeks and the Liverpool manager must have a definite first-choice formation before signing new players this summer.

http://www.thisisanfield.com/2015/04...mmer-activity/

Suh dis writer set di bar , at the yute coach coming up with a formation before giving support or insinuating ,lol.

This is what happens when yuh guh wid a novice ,FSG will ave to answer if they stick with him ,i dont see Klopp or Rafa, coming i would be surprised, all the better promising coaches are tied up to teams,this summer will be interesting,why are these clowns seeing what i saw from the christmas.

Di bredda mad,erratic,nuh know im side,memba mi did tell yuh.
                    Typical. I keep telling you...you don't know nothing about football. Go back to school, learn to read and write properly, and maybe you can start to develop...but I doubt it, Rodgers may be a youth coach...you are a "Youth X-Fan".... now run along and stop wasting my time.
                    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                      Maybe if your bwoy Mario showed up he would have to worry about formation. Just like Manu, when you have no striker firing it hard to settle on anything formation as you try to get the best out of them.

A few goals form a striker and that would change the complete thing.
                      The joke is that all these "rafa-ists" seem to forget that one of the big knocks against rafa was that he couldn't settle on a starting lineup. But them ago tear down rodgers when rafa used to do same ting...I think one time he played 19 different formations in 6 games...(although rodgers will do that in one game) LOL!! Dem haytrid never turn dem fool, dem did fool awredady.
                      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

you remember last year about March someone was saying Youth Coach had no plan B. He only knew one line up.

When Suarez and Sturridge was playing there was no doubt about the formation. Now there is a lot of doubt simple because they are firing blanks.

Comment

Last year you said Moyes needed more time, you echo the same about the youth coach,its 3 years how much more time do you and Paul want ?

Comment

I said new coaches needs at least six months to impact their team.

Rodgers came second in the Premier League last year and a few slip up by players costing him the title. He qualified for champions league. Finished 5 with this squad is not bad, it just need some fine tuning. Pool will not go with Rafa as they don't have money to burn, they more like Rodgers since he will work within a structure and make some money will improving the team, not run the team down and then have fire sale. Rafa record of building a strong club is suspect. How many clubs has he left in a better financial state than when he came in?

Comment

Okay ,thanks ,Paul ? ...a your bwayy dis !

Comment

Working...
                              X