12 min. Sanchez takes out 3 Chelsea players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 12 min. Sanchez takes out 3 Chelsea players

Then he waits for 1 more pop. Destroys GUNNERS attack gives ball to Chelsea.

All I know is within 3 minutes Chelsea should have been PENALTY and 1 up when earliest Sanchez should have put my GUNNERS in on goal and maybe it would have been GUNNERS 1 up.

I say it again Sanchez denies his TEAMmates much too often. What is the sense of that?
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

It is not hard to think!
    It is not hard to set up TEAMMATES!

...and William just showed how easy it is when he set up Ramires!!!
    Just pass the ball to YOUR TEAMMATE!!! ...EARLY!!!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Well in this game Karl you are spot on with sanchez decision

making in some instances, but what about Ozil losing the ball easily and giving up a few times. However in Sanchez's case..he is trying real hard to do something..so i can see why his coach may overlook his sometimes bad behavior.
      "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

Ozil has some bad plays! Yes!
        ...but consistently heady plays is the name of his game!

If only Sanchez played smart!
        Chelsea would now be sweating bullets!!!

Just imagine Sanchez with his physical attributes and a 'good head' on his body? It would be, Eden Hazard? Who is that?

Comment

Working...
        X