Cup and Titles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cup and Titles

If Chelsea win the title by beating Arsenal today, I hope we will analyze objectively where the weakness lies...because our greatest weakness lies in giving up...so said one Thomas Edison...
    However, I will state no way Chelsea win with no official striker playing. Plus Arsenal is just a better team now playing with more confidence and vigor...Watch the ride ...Arsenal can win both cup and Title if not this year..next year definitely.
    "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

post game analysis///

Arsenal vs Chelsea prove that the Gunners does need a top a top striker...who can find space and dribble not only hold the ball up but can turn and take on a few defenders. We also need a defensive mid who can shoot from outside the box. Yesterday twice Le cog had chances to pull the trigger from deep and pass off; although he had a great game I think he needs to add a few long distance shots to his arsenal (pun intended...
    So in order to fully challenge next year we need a Goalkeeper, Defensive mid and an upgrade in striker...I am still not sold on Wellbeck ball intelligence...To me his runs are not in tune with his team mates and he shows no composure calmness in the box..it's like I kick I score to him.
    "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

The excitement for the title is in the Championship.

Oh, and I don't think Liecester is going to roll over and allow Chelsea to have it's way....
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

..................neither will Tottenham
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Working...
        X