Bricktop,make the best out of the..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bricktop,make the best out of the..

..the 20 plus hours before the table changes,immediately start posting again on this football forum.
    Toss up for me regarding man of the match,had Villa won ,I would go with eye-catching Sanchez,now I am considering Toure's replacement.Sherwood should have started N'Zogbia.Guzman and Richardson frig dem side game up.

HL,you had me going for awhile,clearly Pool's misfortunes are blessings for City,your take?
    To the duped,when do you become concerned?

Comment

Brick now post in the T&F forum.He is scheming with the wall street herbalist to poach BR from pool,he has the required standard.
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
        HL,you had me going for awhile,clearly Pool's misfortunes are blessings for City,your take?
        To the duped,when do you become concerned?
        Rocky, your BPL CHAMPIONS need retooling.

It was one of those games that gives one acid reflux.

I hope you have antacids ready for your game tomorrow.
        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

My EPL champions,you must mean the EPL champions.
          Maybe at the beginning,or even in the middle of the season,but at this stage not only will we win,we will win convincingly too .Sure we are missing the center piece,Carrick we need only against Arsenal.
          Which brings me to their game tomorrow.At least one City fan believes in the mystical powers of Crystal and in the strangest of coincidences,a wall is breached by an immaginable opponent and a keeper mistook a potent striker from the opposing team for a teammate.
          I do not trust City ergo second place is the place to be.
          May Chelsea somehow win.

Comment

Everton 2-Man U 0(Halftime).
            Wow,Everstrong is dagerous on the left side.
            I would bring on di Maria for Mata,LvG has to start fielding RvP too.
            Man U has 45 minutes yo score at least three goals.We can forget about winning convincingly.

Comment

Working...
            X