X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The top 35 hottest prospects in English

football -
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/foo...?frame=3274971

They checked the speed on these prospects and found they were all faster than the average speed of the finalists in the boys class 3 100 meters at Champs. Median time being 11.62. speed matters!!

Comment

you checking the median time??? Some of these players are fast, others are slow. Good thing it is not speed alone they use. I hope you know these kids are not 15 year old. When we talking fast for 17 year old we talking about kids doing big man time, like Hyde and Taylor.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Just joking, trying to get Mr. Mo going!!! Have no clue if these guys are fast or slow.

Comment

Haha. You don't have to get him running, he may have done a leg at Penn yesterday.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
          X