Pauls' boy speak, Hodgson like

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HL View Post
    Thank you very very much for this post Paul Marin.

As much as I think Pelligrini(sp?) is responsible for some key games we lost...he has 100% SUPPORT from me-- until management says it's time for him to leave. If he mamages the team into next season that i am behind him .

If he is fired, I sincerely wish him all the best.
    HL - what the simpletons do not understand is that they don't have all the information. We are not privy to the inside dealings between management and the manager, or to the guarantees and promises made. These are the things that affect the outcome of a campaign that we will never know. However, there is a time and circumstance where calling for a manager's head is appropriate, or for management's head is appropriate. For example, the Hicks & Gillette Out! campaign by LFC fans was appropriate. The two cowboys were loading up on borrowed money and putting the club dangerously close to administration. That is clearly a call for change. There are also examples of managers that deserved to be moved along, e.g. David O'Leary at Leeds, they are STILL reeling from his big spending, debt and lack of on field performance; same with Ranieri...but to put Rodgers in the category of these guys is just plain chupid. He is up against the strongest opposition in Prem history, plus a radically changing football environment that makes money the primary driving force. Funny how hex calling for Rodgers, but willing to give Rafa a bligh even though they are out of the UCL runnings if things stand as they are in serie A.
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

So were the fans privy to the goings on between management and manager in the Hicks and Gillette saga,how about the O'Leary etc?
      Paul Marin,I responded to HL's post and not yours because his is distinctly different from yours,case in point,you stated that lack of funds mitigates..,when that is not the case for City.
      HL hijacked your post that was specific to Liverpool to make a general point,you ignored that fact probably because the bench relationship you mentioned better describes the one between you and HL.

Comment

I really domt have to answer you,you make my point with silly references.I think the name calling serves you better.
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
          So were the fans privy to the goings on between management and manager in the Hicks and Gillette saga,how about the O'Leary etc?
          Paul Marin,I responded to HL's post and not yours because his is distinctly different from yours,case in point,you stated that lack of funds mitigates..,when that is not the case for City.
          HL hijacked your post that was specific to Liverpool to make a general point,you ignored that fact probably because the bench relationship you mentioned better describes the one between you and HL.
          There are somethings the fans don't have to be privy to for them to realise that other things are madness - e.g. debt of an unsustainable level is one of them. As for HL and his manager, no one other than the most simplistic are calling for him to go - teams fork up, then they rebound. No revelation there.
          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
            I really domt have to answer you,you make my point with silly references.I think the name calling serves you better.
            I call it as I sees it...it is not rocket science. You are as crazy biased and blindly stupid when it comes to all things Rodgers. The man falls from 2nd (a season during which you flipped to the dark side early on by the way...only fi come try shub u b@tty pon de wagon when we was a get close) and now on his way to either 5th, 6th or 7th and he is a demon. Rafa fell from 2nd to 7th and he is the messiah. U don't see seh u mad??? Or chupid??? Or simplistic???? Certainly - you are unfair.

Comment

Paul Marin,we are seeing a tactical use of psychological warfare among the usual suspects,Wenger and Mourinho.The newbies are naive.., and as such likely at a disadvantage as a result.
              My gripe has to do with taking cues from management on how to react as a fan,that removes the very essence of being a fan,we may as well have cardboard posters of fans with movable arms(to celebrate)fitted with speakers to replicate vocal celebrations.
              To be the best you have to beat Mourinho and Wenger when they are at their best,the bar is much higher than last year,hence Pelligrini (albeit a good coach)may not be good enough.Familiar times ,and I am sure you know it.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
                HL - what the simpletons do not understand is that they don't have all the information. We are not privy to the inside dealings between management and the manager, or to the guarantees and promises made. These are the things that affect the outcome of a campaign that we will never know. However, there is a time and circumstance where calling for a manager's head is appropriate, or for management's head is appropriate. For example, the Hicks & Gillette Out! campaign by LFC fans was appropriate. The two cowboys were loading up on borrowed money and putting the club dangerously close to administration. That is clearly a call for change. There are also examples of managers that deserved to be moved along, e.g. David O'Leary at Leeds, they are STILL reeling from his big spending, debt and lack of on field performance; same with Ranieri...but to put Rodgers in the category of these guys is just plain chupid. He is up against the strongest opposition in Prem history, plus a radically changing football environment that makes money the primary driving force. Funny how hex calling for Rodgers, but willing to give Rafa a bligh even though they are out of the UCL runnings if things stand as they are in serie A.
                ...you leave out that Liverpool sold it's best and most prolofic goal scores (Saurez)--plus an injured Sturridge out for several weeks....

Paul, your first two sentences says everything!! Guys like Weed-X and Rocky (Balboa) need to understand this basic idea. "That we don't know or fully understand the management dynamics at play".
                The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

...you leave out that Liverpool sold it's best and most prolofic goal scores (Saurez)--plus an injured Sturridge out for several weeks....

Paul, your first two sentences says everything!! Guys like Weed-X and Rocky (Balboa) need to understand this basic idea. "That we don't know or fully understand the management dynamics at play".
                  Mek dem tan deh. Wha mek me laugh is that Weedx figet seh Rafa had a even more precipitous drop from second than BR (so far - BR might ketch him ) but somehow...magically...Rafa is the messiah SMH. Unreal.

Comment

Yuh need new glasses.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

He sold Saurez and did what with the money, plus.. Smh, He frigged up the money!

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
                        He sold Saurez and did what with the money, plus.. Smh, He frigged up the money!
                        Frigged up the money? Really? Kinda like how Rafa sell Alonso and buy brukfoot Aqualani?? You are not fair. Run galang.

Comment

Rafa won something and it didnt take him three years ,in facft one trophyless season cost him his job, 1......BR frigged it up Royally and counting ,you are on a mission to bring the great club to your standard ,you hide behind supporting the manager/coach and owner,I want to know did you support H&G at the expense of Rafa ...opppps i forgot ,you said Rafa had took us as far as he could and Hodgson was the man to take us further ,get more out of less you said .

You my friend or a sorry sight for a clown ,keep supporting the coach and administrators when you start supporting the club let me know.

Comment

Prolific
                            The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Working...
                            X