Pauls' boy speak, Hodgson like

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pauls' boy speak, Hodgson like

Brendan Rodgers: Fifth place and two semi-finals is “probably on par with where we are at”
    NewsPress Association on Apr 23, 2015
    ShareTweet
    Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers insists there is no-one better to lead the club despite a disappointing end to the season prompting questions about his future.

http://www.thisisanfield.com/2015/04...ere-we-are-at/
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

The Xs respond.

• Edit• Reply•Share ›
    scooke7 • 30 minutes ago
    Every time Rodgers speaks, I keep screaming "SHUT-UP" & this is another occasion.

Did some reporter trip him up? He really believes that there is no better than him to be LFC manager? Such arrogance for a 42-yr old manager who has won nothing.

SHUT UP BRENDAN!
    4 • Reply•Share ›

Martin scooke7 • 26 minutes ago
    What about the performances?? Sheesh! He needs to work in politics, not football.
    2 • Reply•Share ›
    Joe Cooney Martin • 24 minutes ago
    Fantastic, amazing, superb...
    2 • Reply•Share ›
    Martin Joe Cooney • 23 minutes ago
    Outstanding...
    2 • Reply•Share ›
    Joe Cooney Martin • 16 minutes ago
    Mythical, par with the best the club has seen in its history...
    1 • Reply•Share ›

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Ambition is a hell of a thing.

Comment

The problem with this article is that what we're reading consists of "sound bites". To assess what he said and meant we'd need to see the full transcript and context of what he was saying.

What question for example, (was there was one?) was he answering when he said "... no one better..." ?

I take this with a huge grain of salt. Print the full transcript!
        Peter R

Comment

Ohh Peter, ohh peter ,why have thou forsaken pool ?...if you see the comments and 99% saying dis bredda a chat fawtt, wha dat say ?

Im lose di fan base, its no longer if but when they sack diss claffy, the question on everyones lips is FSG ambition.Keep him and the verdict is midtable ambition by FSG , sack him we have Klopp and Rafa available in the summer, the problem is , PSG , City and pool have openings.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
            Ambition is a hell of a thing.
            Marin, iz what the 'ell is rong wid X.

Maybe X likes the lack of ambition?
            The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Same bredda say if yuh spen a 100 mil you should be winning the prem, now its a 5th columnist standard.

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
                Marin, iz what the 'ell is rong wid X.

Maybe X likes the lack of ambition?
                HL - why beat a dead horse??? The joke is that him ask Peter "why have you forsaken pool?" WTF!!!??? Lawks have mercy, that's like Judas saying to the true disciple Peter "why have you forsaken the Lord?" Mean time the shilling dem a jingle in him pocket!!!! LOL!!! Talk about D-E-L-U-S-I-O-N-A-L!!!!!! Mek him tan deh wid him chupidity. Like me tell u awready - him a fi u problem!!!! All ah we done know seh him mad!!! So nuh bada try shub him back pon we!!!!

P.S. Paul was a true disciple too, but JudaX was not!!!
                "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Ohh Peter, ohh peter ,why have thou forsaken pool ?...if you see the comments and 99% saying dis bredda a chat fawtt, wha dat say ?
                  It says that all the shyte in the fan base gather in one spot. Thank god. When you start to bring reasoning from learned football people (and not a bunch of wanabee-analyst-punter-bloggers) then we can chat. All of the scum on TIA are better off moving up the road to Manchester to heng wid u. We nuh want dem roun' yasso! They have (like you) no understanding of what being a true Red is all about. Maybe you might get it one day, but I doubt it. Carry on Brendan you have my support
                  "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

The time is fast approaching for you to support him out the door.

Comment

The time is fast approaching for you to support him out the door.
                      Well...until that time...I support my team, i support my manager?? You?? Dem could bring Slurgie come :vomit: mi would support him to' if him is fi wi manager (but I have to admit, I would have to go to church for many a day to get through that one...plus psychological counseling...plus obeah bill...plus, plus, plus)...the bottomline, my manager is my man until he is not my manager...afta dat...tenk him for him service an say !

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
                        Well...until that time...I support my team, i support my manager?? You?? Dem could bring Slurgie come :vomit: mi would support him to' if him is fi wi manager (but I have to admit, I would have to go to church for many a day to get through that one...plus psychological counseling...plus obeah bill...plus, plus, plus)...the bottomline, my manager is my man until he is not my manager...afta dat...tenk him for him service an say !
                        Thank you very very much for this post Paul Marin.

As much as I think Pelligrini(sp?) is responsible for some key games we lost...he has 100% SUPPORT from me-- until management says it's time for him to leave. If he mamages the team into next season that i am behind him .

If he is fired, I sincerely wish him all the best.
                        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Pelligrini does not have your support,the management has it.
                          Is management above scrutiny?
                          A fan is independent,hou have robbed yourself of that,thereby making life easier for your club.

Comment

Idiots ,Rock nuh bady wid dem,everbady know dem joka.

If the manager a tek yuh tuh relegation yuh a support im ? Or some levels yuh nuh use to ?

Man a frig up di club to the point of revolt,im lucky season soon done.

Clowns,yuh nuh see me nuh ansa Paul foolishness!

Like minds think alike Paul in good company wid H.L.,no ambition.

Comment

Idiots ,Rock nuh bady wid dem,everbady know dem joka.

If the manager a tek yuh tuh relegation yuh a support im ? Or some levels yuh nuh use to ?

Man a frig up di club to the point of revolt,im lucky season soon done.

Clowns,yuh nuh see me nuh ansa Paul foolishness!

Like minds think alike Paul in good company wid H.L.,no ambition.
                              Oh oh...Rockman a support Chelsea now? After all, you did say "like minds think alike"...an you an him so tight unu come een like ***** an' bench! LOL!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X