Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sterling a GUNNER?

Think on it?
    Chelsea? - Not guaranteed playing time he would wish!

BoyU? - Same story!

ManCity? - Ditto!

My GUNNERS? - Lots of playing time! ...and he would therefore receive great many more scoring opportunities and to shine!!!

He buys out his contract with Liverpool - It is on the card that it shall happen if Liverpool does not pay him...not the 150M pounds per week he is asking but 200M pounds per week.

I think he would come to My GUNNERS for 150M pounds per week...as glory would then await his arrival.

btw - His arrival could mean, poor Danny Welbeck. I would bet on that!!!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Add him to the collection of speedy wing players
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Sterling Is Not An Arsenal Player..he Plays Too Slow

DOES NOT LIFT UP HIS HEAD ENOUGH..... personally I don't think he would be an improvement over Walcott. arsenal should strive to win the treble next year and sterling is not what the team needs.
      "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

Originally posted by PeeJay View Post
        DOES NOT LIFT UP HIS HEAD ENOUGH..... personally I don't think he would be an improvement over Walcott. arsenal should strive to win a cup next year and sterling is not what the team needs.
        I corrected your mistake for you. You're welcome.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

I can't see Sterling keaving Pool for another EPL club,if he leaves it would likely be for a dominant club like Madrid.I suspect he will not sign a looong contract with Pool though.

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
            Add him to the collection of speedy wing players
            Walcott should so go!
            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
            X