RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dunny: As it seems the time to ask you questions...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dunny: As it seems the time to ask you questions...

Have you watched any of the GUNNERS U-21 matches?

Did you watch today's match?
    If you did, what do you think?
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Originally posted by Karl View Post
    Have you watched any of the GUNNERS U-21 matches?

Did you watch today's match?
    If you did, what do you think?
    I watch most of their u21 games. I watched tonight, poor performance. Most of our better u 21 players are out on loan getting league experience, most of these lads are u18. Gnabry Wilshere and Diaby also got the opportunity to try and get back to match fitness

Comment

Yup!
      What did you think of the 3 you mentioned?

I think the football gods should be kind to Diaby and give him a long injury free run.

Incidentally he looked the best of the 3 as nearest to quality our GUNNERS need.
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Not true Karl I watched the game the better of the three

was Wilshere..the game is on the Arsenal site watch it again. Diaby who I like as a potential baller that can influence our games ala the German who may leave Real was ok not as influential as Wilshere. Therefore I think Wilshere is the most likely to play this season in the first team.

I actually watched the under 21 game live instead of the champions league yesterday.....weh u sey Peter mi a real fan..lol..unlike some
        (tape the real vs atletico game)

Diaby played timidly which is understandable..fraid fi put a foot in.
        Last edited by PeeJay; April 15, 2015, 07:31 AM.
        "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

Yup!
          What did you think of the 3 you mentioned?

I think the football gods should be kind to Diaby and give him a long injury free run.

Incidentally he looked the best of the 3 as nearest to quality our GUNNERS need.
          Diaby looked classy but far away from full fitness
          Gnabry is getting better and better with each game after a year out
          Wilshere was head and shoulder above any other player on the park and should
          be involved with the first team soon.

Comment

We disagree on this

Comment

Wilshire was his old self port teamplays. Looked pretty but like Sanchez indulged in nonsense holding of the ball. Sure he waltzed by the kids...but it was expected, he waltzed by kids would only destroy attacks during the adult game. Same ole Jack Wilshire. Not good for GUNNERS seniors.

Aside: Does not have Sanchez-like brukin skills or energy or defensive ability or presence. Has only poor Jack's ability and slow brain.

Comment

Wilshire was his old self port teamplays. Looked pretty but like Sanchez indulged in nonsense holding of the ball. Sure he waltzed by the kids...but it was expected, he waltzed by kids would only destroy attacks during the adult game. Same ole Jack Wilshire. Not good for GUNNERS seniors.

Aside: Does not have Sanchez-like brukin skills or energy or defensive ability or presence. Has only poor Jack's ability and slow brain.
                Karl, your assessment doesn't surprise me. It is obvious you are not a Jack fan
                so no matter how Jack plays the performance will be bad in your eyes

Comment

and that really is that.

once karl mek up him mind for any reason (real or imagined, fact based or otherwise) that, as they say, is that! a shame really but ..

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                    and that really is that.

once karl mek up him mind for any reason (real or imagined, fact based or otherwise) that, as they say, is that! a shame really but ..
                    All he had to do was assess the performance of the player in terms of sharpness, creativity, pass completion and workrate etc but no Karl had those special lenses on!!

Comment

what can I say????
                      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
                      X