In defense of Professor X

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In defense of Professor X

Peter , Paul one should not be so hasty in dismissing X's comments, complaints and gripes about Liverpool specifically his gripes with the current coach. The reason why I say this is illustrated in my gripes regarding adaptability, tactics substitution and use of players during games that Arsenal of old use to play. I for one love the beautiful game and knew that Arsenal had the players to play much better..now the coach and the players have validate my gripes..please see Rosicky's and Wenger current interviews ...where they both noted that change in tactics has seen Arsenal being feared...
    arsenal will be the most dominant Premier league side now that my coach Wenger woke up to positive change....Dunny wat agwan..lol
    Therefore X..cud ave a role to play and may be the voice of reason regarding Liverpool around here..from wat mui understand he has call out for better tactic better use of players..among other things..so X would it be cool if Liverpool coach remain but adjust to some of your X standard...
    "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

not just tactics .. personnel.

le coq sportif and sanchez ..... we were missing that enforcer. arteta, bless his heart, doesnt have that mobility and walcott, bless his dear little heart, has speed but not so much skill in tight areas as does sanchez.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
      not just tactics .. personnel.

le coq sportif and sanchez ..... we were missing that enforcer. arteta, bless his heart, doesnt have that mobility and walcott, bless his dear little heart, has speed but not so much skill in tight areas as does sanchez.
      I am of the view everything changed for Arsenal when Coquelin was recalled from his loan. He has been doing an excellent job protecting his defense plus winning back the ball in the opponent's half.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Totally agree Mr. Barista

oops sorry Gamma just messing about mi know u a big big Lawyer..u nooh pour coffee..or work a Star bucks..lol
        U just know ball, humble and a voice..typer of reason on di site...That's true Lazie but the gungho behavior kind of stop now too. If The coach had adapted this behavior with personnel selection from earlier this season..we would have been more discipline..regarding Manu first game..domininated got picked off ..Monaco..got picked off cause no one realized during the game sey a two legged race..for that coach and leaders on the field have to bawll out yow yow get back..get back losing 2 to one nuh bad ..chill with taking risk.".

I recently played College old boys against current team and we being old and some with big belly used communication and discipline fi contain the current soccer team for large parts of the game..until dem breach ...however we drew the game by taking advantage of my great pass as a right footed left back ...perfect pass to a forward player our one shot on goal....so u can be slow Stoni but use vision, tactics and communication to draw a game against younger faster players.
        Last edited by PeeJay; April 10, 2015, 01:28 PM.
        "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

barrister ... coffee. or barrister ... lawyer

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

incredible. How long did your coach take to get it all as a unit. Up to earlier this year people were saying he was old and out of touch. It actually goes to show the opposite. What were people saying when Van Persie, Ashley Cole, and the rest of the now Man City crew???

Team is not so easy to build and it takes a lot of moving parts, it means giving player some time and even some players getting fed up. It means putting a system in place and tweeking it. Rodgers was very unlucky not to win the EPL last year. He lost two of his best players for most of the season. He had a lot of new young transfer. He played Champions league, the first in a long time and instead of cheering his team to beat Man City, he drag them every time he can.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

...or could it be a combination of the players buying into Sanchez's never say die attitude and the recall of the enforcer?

Just saying bar Sanchez all the player who started our earliest of matches are still there but now working a zillion times harder...
              "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Totally agree with you Assasin I don't agree with not giving

Managers a chance..If I was the owners of Chelsea and City I would have stayed with Mancini and Ancelotti plus even Roberto at Chelsea. I would even renew Big Sam at West Ham at least give him a few more years.

Comment

West Ham is crazy. Big Sam took them from championship. He did the same with Bolton and took them up the table. West Ham have no recent record of top 10 so they should be happy to work with him. It sometimes takes time to get it right.
                  • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by PeeJay View Post
                    Peter , Paul one should not be so hasty in dismissing X's comments, complaints and gripes about Liverpool specifically his gripes with the current coach. The reason why I say this is illustrated in my gripes regarding adaptability, tactics substitution and use of players during games that Arsenal of old use to play. I for one love the beautiful game and knew that Arsenal had the players to play much better..now the coach and the players have validate my gripes..please see Rosicky's and Wenger current interviews ...where they both noted that change in tactics has seen Arsenal being feared...
                    arsenal will be the most dominant Premier league side now that my coach Wenger woke up to positive change....Dunny wat agwan..lol
                    Therefore X..cud ave a role to play and may be the voice of reason regarding Liverpool around here..from wat mui understand he has call out for better tactic better use of players..among other things..so X would it be cool if Liverpool coach remain but adjust to some of your X standard...
                    Peejay - is what u a mix wid dat deh white rum? Crack!? At anytime when you were questioning your manager, did you pull on a Spurs jersey? Or pine for George Graham to come back to north London? Taking every opportunity to undermine the manager? Or cheer for other teams to beat them - like how heX want LFC to lose to Villa in the next round of the FA Cup? (http://tinyurl.com/o6qu9uh) KMT. One thing is to question the manager's tactics, it is yet another to want to see him fail. X is the real 5th columnist...and two-face traitor to boot! Gwaan falla him...he his not a Liverpool fan - us real LFC fans know that...so no matta what him seh, nobady nah go listen to him...an him likkle x's...all a dem mad...see a picture of one of dem yasso: http://tinyurl.com/lekc344

"H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

I took a look at llittle X....him look like a mad man..lol

Is it possible mental illness hereditary...

Comment

Originally posted by PeeJay View Post
                        Is it possible mental illness hereditary...
                        ...it mus'get worse with each passing generation
                        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Working...
                        X