Jangle, thanks for the T&F update!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jangle, thanks for the T&F update!

The last sentence in your piece to me below is pure crap.

Who ever coined the term waggonist is spot on.

If you want to see real football lovers check the fans of bottom feeder teams like those in the first division in the UK. The support that El Salvador Guatemala and so on get.............

Ask Dunny, some supporters have songs about their team even when they are losing. They don't walk out on them.

Jangle, we like what we like.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

But HL you nuh track star??? X need fi find a picture with you a do a 10K a Jersey in your 70s Criss Adidas, sweat suit and bobby socks, then you can't deny it. LOL!!!!
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Bolt-like,I will respond shortly.

Comment

fah REAL and those were the days when leyton orient was a football club in china!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

LOL!!!
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
          X