Thanks to ESPN and the WatchESPN app,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks to ESPN and the WatchESPN app,

I was able to watch to international games over the weekend. Brazil with Neymar looks much different from the team that got treated like a prostitute by Germany.

France lost to Brazil, but were amazing against Denmark yesterday.

Netherlands were missing Robben and was should have put Turkey to bed.

There was a lot of noise about Kane scoring on his debut for England, however Michy Batshuayi who made his debut for Belgium also scored with his first touch. I am starting to wonder if this Belgian team is underestimated? The 2nd goal from the "Tank" was a beauty. Let us see if he can score a few of those for MU.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Brazil play is commendable everywhere except the final third,I think they are asking too much of Neymar,and that could be a problem later.Mind boggling consider they do have capable players ..
    The Jones deception is spreading,there is no way he should start over Smalling.

Comment

The ESPN app is great isn't it!!!!

Saw the Poland v. Ireland game. Also watched Scotland v. Gibraltar game

I have also downloaded the NBC Sports EXTRA app. I have access to ALL the EPL games!!!
      Last edited by HL; March 30, 2015, 03:34 PM.
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

I had to watch a couple of the games delayed due to CHAMPS, which incidentally was more important.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

You are much toooooo funnieeeee
          The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

i think he's serious btw ....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
            X