Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• karl and Time about Di Maria

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co....n-gaal-8913913
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

LvG has his standards and he expect the players to abide by those standards. Herrera this week said LvG would berate him in the early months of the season as he was chasing the ball. The manager didn't want that, stay in your space because your team mates are good enough to find you.

Yes, DiMaria set up the 2nd goal, made the pass that led to the penalty, but the reality is he lost the ball unnecessarily, dribbled into a cluster of defenders, instead of making a simple pass. I was shouting at him, my daughter was reminding me that he cannot hear me.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

That is what I have tried to tell Time and Karl. He has made a few good passes but he has performed close to consistent.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
      X