• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A real coach

Louis van Gaal: Manchester United players 'don't dare' question me

http://www.espnfc.com/manchester-uni...re-question-me
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

"Most of the players don't dare to do that but when they have good arguments I listen."

Remember how Brandon shut up Sterling??? Why you think Gerrard going to MLS?

My hear say Everton fans waiving "Martinez Out" banners, maybe he can come and take over Pool.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Darn X, you are on a roll...!!
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
        Darn X, you are on a roll...!!
        On a roll? More like him head haffi roll...dyam bwoy would probably have more sense that way...certainly cyan be any chupida!
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Yuh brave fi show Yuh face,Yuh nuh shame?

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
            Yuh brave fi show Yuh face,Yuh nuh shame?
            Shame? Of what? If anything, I am shame of people who claim to be reds and parade their stupidity around the internet conning the less enlightened football wannabe fans into thinking they know of what they speak...they are the shame...count yourself proudly among them. You are a disgrace and certainly no Liverpool fan. And to make matters worse, you have no football IQ whatsoever. You get all your "insight" from fellow idiots hell-bent on tearing down my club. Turn around and get the f- out! You ain't welcome pon the Kop!
            "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

One thing is sure for all to see ,with your standards you are not a pool fan,di almshouse Yuh support speak for itself and I will prove it to you.

What is Br strongest team, formation and position? Its been 3 years!.

A Chelsea,man city, arsenal,south Hampton etc etc could Tell Yuh theirs.

Kissteeth

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
                One thing is sure for all to see ,with your standards you are not a pool fan,di almshouse Yuh support speak for itself and I will prove it to you.

What is Br strongest team, formation and position? Its been 3 years!.

A Chelsea,man city, arsenal,south Hampton etc etc could Tell Yuh theirs.

Kissteeth
                Shows that you know nothing about ball. If this is the case - I DARE YOU to tell me who CHELSEA'S strongest team is - same with Arsenal or City. Pick your poison. Twit.

Comment

Clown I am not a Chelsea or Arsenal fan thats for them to do..lol.Sterling at left back ,he had him on the wing in his last 2 to 3 matches ,behind the strikers in the win against city,then suddenly left back...lol

Comment

Van Gaal still don't know his strongest team and him a big coach. Go figure, Rooney play most of the season in midfield, Di Maria play every where, Mata was on the bench until recently.
                    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Remember when Mata did not want to play on the wing? The big coach LvG now has him playing as a false winger. Nobody even knew he was so quick on the short sprints.
                      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Sass

You figured it out but as usual you cant see ,so let me spell it out to you- BIG COACH DONT NEED NUH 3 years and counting ! BY next season VAN GAAL , im a come fi kill people wid im side.

kissteeth,yuh think yute coach can step inna Chelsea after man get sack and gi dem top 4 and UEFA cup, or walk inna Man U and bring them up to top 4 in a season .

Comprehension !

Comment

Did you give Rodger 3 months before calling for his head?? How you a give Van Gaal a year???

Van Gaal had a club that is established and had quality players. The rest is up to him.

Comment

Whehter I give the youth coach a day or 10 years its up to him to prove himself,FACT ! VAN GAAL IS DOING what it took 2 years for the youth coach to do,worst yet if he wins the FA cup.The youth spent 200 million in total since he has been at pool.

FACTS !

Comment

You just show up yourself without even knowing LOL!!!

How much did Van Gaal spend in his first shopping window???

What position did Rodgers finished last year??? Anybody could see what Gerrard slip did to the team except you. It was unfortunate but you giv no credit to the man for his achievement and continue doing so. What has Van Gall won at Manu so far? You were calling for the man head even before he came through the door.

Sorry you never got Martinez.

Comment

Working...
                              X