RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

lvG basically said everything I did here..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lvG basically said everything I did here..

..in his post game interview.
    It is always good when fans and coach have parallel views on a game played.
    Alan Shearer have a piece on the BBC website that I saw as a bit shallow,he is dwelling on the obvious as if that is really newsworthy,Man U,in the first half,was very good on and off the ball regarding both facets of the game(offense and defense),and what Liverpool did not do to prevent Mata from scoring both goals.
    Fellaini was a force to be reckoned,he is very strong in the air and with de Gea being so accurate with his kick outs,he was often the target..
    Fielding Blind at left back was the key,Blind is invariably figuring in the offense,that is what sucked Sterling too deep into his own half to be effective in Pool's quick transition from defense to offense.
    Herrera and Mata presence kept Valencia from roaming,and with Smalling not having to deal with a tricky,darting Sterling,he was never going to lose ..
    I was not concerned about the injection of Gerrard,Herrera and Carrick would have more link up plays as a result.
    Last edited by Rockman; March 23, 2015, 09:54 AM.

Fellani on Can was Key , Can couldnt cover the gap in the middle like he use to, out ccoached by a real coach....ohh what a difference a coach makes.Sterling at left back...lol
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Mout mek fi seh henny ting hav-tah di fact. ...and particularly after Gerrard 'left'. We are left to wonder what the result would have been with Gerrard bossing the midfield? It was noticeable in his little cameo that he immediately aided possession and width with his sole and as is his want, pinpoint long range shift of attack. mmmmm???? ...and it bares reminding that he was only present for an instant...mmmmm????
      Mout mek fi seh henny ting haftah haul di focks har hin!
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
      X